Bob Pastorio

Default Unknown - Sauerkraut Cleaning The Refrigerator LYRICS

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/unknow...or-lyrics.html
modom

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:48:50 -0400, Bob Pastorio >
wrote:

>http://www.lyricsdownload.com/unknow...or-lyrics.html

"Don't ya ever wonder what became of all the activists like us
Who tried to make a little noise about the war?"

OBFood: how would you cook a beef arm steak? D's gonna braise it with
onions, mushrooms, and some beef stock.

modom
Bob (this one)

modom wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:48:50 -0400, Bob Pastorio >
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.lyricsdownload.com/unknow...or-lyrics.html

> "Don't ya ever wonder what became of all the activists like us
> Who tried to make a little noise about the war?"

We testified before congress and, later, were elected to various city
councils...

> OBFood: how would you cook a beef arm steak? D's gonna braise it with
> onions, mushrooms, and some beef stock.

As good a way as any. Good flavor elements.

I did a huge (home butchered) chuck recently in a clay pot (Romertopf)
with dried shiitakes, tiny potatoes, lots of whole garlic cloves, small
green tomatoes and a goodly splash of a big zinfandel. Grand.

Pastorio
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 16 Jun 2005 06:57:02p, Bob (this one) wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> modom wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:48:50 -0400, Bob Pastorio >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.lyricsdownload.com/unknow...the-refrigerat
>>>or-lyrics.html

>> "Don't ya ever wonder what became of all the activists like us
>> Who tried to make a little noise about the war?"

> We testified before congress and, later, were elected to various city
> councils...
>
>> OBFood: how would you cook a beef arm steak? D's gonna braise it with
>> onions, mushrooms, and some beef stock.

> As good a way as any. Good flavor elements.
>
> I did a huge (home butchered) chuck recently in a clay pot (Romertopf)
> with dried shiitakes, tiny potatoes, lots of whole garlic cloves, small
> green tomatoes and a goodly splash of a big zinfandel. Grand.
>
> Pastorio

What's the effect (taste, texture) of green tomatoes in a
roasted/stewed/braised sort of dish? I love them fried, pickled, and in a
green tomato pie, but never considered them as an ingredient like this.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Bob (this one)

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Thu 16 Jun 2005 06:57:02p, Bob (this one) wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>>modom wrote:

>>>"Don't ya ever wonder what became of all the activists like us
>>>Who tried to make a little noise about the war?"

>>We testified before congress and, later, were elected to various city
>>councils...

>>>OBFood: how would you cook a beef arm steak? D's gonna braise it with
>>>onions, mushrooms, and some beef stock.

>>As good a way as any. Good flavor elements.
>>
>>I did a huge (home butchered) chuck recently in a clay pot (Romertopf)
>>with dried shiitakes, tiny potatoes, lots of whole garlic cloves, small
>>green tomatoes and a goodly splash of a big zinfandel. Grand.
>>
>>Pastorio
>>

> What's the effect (taste, texture) of green tomatoes in a
> roasted/stewed/braised sort of dish? I love them fried, pickled, and in a
> green tomato pie, but never considered them as an ingredient like this.

Adds a quiet tang from the acidity with none of the sweetness of ripe
tomatoes. They break down to small pieces.

Pastorio

Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 16 Jun 2005 09:48:12p, Bob (this one) wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>>>We testified before congress and, later, were elected to various city
>>>councils...

>>>As good a way as any. Good flavor elements.
>>>
>>>I did a huge (home butchered) chuck recently in a clay pot (Romertopf)
>>>with dried shiitakes, tiny potatoes, lots of whole garlic cloves, small
>>>green tomatoes and a goodly splash of a big zinfandel. Grand.
>>>
>>>Pastorio
>>>

>> What's the effect (taste, texture) of green tomatoes in a
>> roasted/stewed/braised sort of dish? I love them fried, pickled, and
>> in a green tomato pie, but never considered them as an ingredient like
>> this.

> Adds a quiet tang from the acidity with none of the sweetness of ripe
> tomatoes. They break down to small pieces.
>
> Pastorio

Thanks, Bob! I should try it. I'm picking up some green tomatoes at a
farm stand on Sunday.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
J. Davidson

"Bob Pastorio" > wrote in message

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/unknow...or-lyrics.html

Bob, does that site not allow printing?

Jackie

Bob (this one)

J. Davidson wrote:
> "Bob Pastorio" > wrote in message
>
> http://www.lyricsdownload.com/unknow...or-lyrics.html
>
> Bob, does that site not allow printing?

Dunno. But ctrl-A, ctrl-C means you can pick it off the page and paste
it wherever else you want to. Dump it into soem other program and print
it from there.

Pastorio

Whole page looks like this, below (edit out whet you don't want):
---------------------------------

My Home

Top Members

Charts

Music Store

Contact/Requests

Site on restyling

All our music song lyrics are submitted and corrected by users who
contribute to the biggest lyrics archive in the world (512.000+)

Restricted area

Forgot Password / REGISTER (for free)

Artists 0 lyrics 0 A lyrics a B lyrics b C lyrics c D lyrics d E lyrics
e F lyrics f G lyrics g H lyrics h I lyrics i J lyrics j K lyrics k L
lyrics l M lyrics m N lyrics n O lyrics o P lyrics p Q lyrics q R lyrics
r S lyrics s T lyrics t U lyrics u V lyrics v W lyrics w X lyrics x Y
lyrics y Z Full list of artists that begins with z ( = All)

Unknown - Sauerkraut Cleaning The Refrigerator Lyrics
You are he Lyrics download -> U (page 2) -> Unknown Lyrics ->
Sauerkraut Cleaning The Refrigerator Lyrics
Lyrics menu:

Action

The Archive

Artist

Comments

MultiVersion

Police Lyrics

FREE FOR YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE!

Now available with customization (image background and text colour)

View all available lyricsbox for this lyrics!

Phantom Of Th.. Lyrics

SEND UNKNOWN RINGTONES TO YOUR CELLPHONE

Sauerkraut (Cleaning the Refrigerator)
(Lou & Peter Berryman)

Come on in and have a chair. Today's the day I clean the fridge,
And we can talk while it's defrosting. Pardon all the mess.

How ya been, I just got back from Elgin Illinois, myself. For me
The charm of traveling Is fading, I confess;

Could you grab the pot of water on the stove, so I can stick it
In the freezer? This is so archaic, don't you think?

This one last ice cube tray won't come unstuck. It's kinda welded to
Some broccoli. God, I think it's broccoli---Why's this broccoli pink?

How about the onion dip ? You think it's any good
Or should we toss it to the dog ? It looks okay, but I dunno.

And by the way, I stopped off at the Belvedere Oasis
Which is such a pretty name for such an ugly place to go,
They sell you little sandwiches about the size of Oreos
And charge you three and a quarter, but I bought one anyhow.

Look at this, it's sauerkraut, now when did we have sauerkraut?
Whatever this stuff was, it sure is sauerkraut by now!

Coming back I heard a show 'bout Ahpenheimer, Openheimer
Whatsizname and how they made the bomb to prove a point.

They didn't even know if it would start a chain reaction
That would move into the atmosphere and vaporize the joint.

Could you dump this ice out in the bathtub, can you dig it
Here we're dumping out the ice to make some room to make some more;

How'd you like a chicken that came over with Columbus?
Well I've got one here, Don't mention it, dear. That's what friends are for.

Remember back in grammar school they used to have those drills
Where they would make you crawl beneath your desk for when the bomb
would come?

The hell with those evacuation routes and all those shelters
I just bought myself a desk. You know I'm really not that dumb.

These carrots were a little more excited when I bought them
Lord and here's a slice of bread looks like a twenty dollar bill

Here's a thing of Tupperware that's full of marijuana
If this shit improves with age, it's probably good enough to kill.

Don't ya ever wonder what became of all the activists like us
Who tried to make a little noise about the war?

They must'a got absorbed into the general flow of balderdash
And no one seems to pay 'em much attention anymore.

Someday if I get it all together in my life I may go out
And get a frost free model, this one's got to go...

Why would anybody keep a yam as long as I do
'Spose I thought it'd come in handy, and you never really know.

Title: When did we have sauerkraut or Cleaning the refrigerator
Copyright Lou and Peter Berryman
from the Berryman Berryman Songbook
@food @humor
filename[ REFRIG
HB
===DOCUMENT BOUNDARY
more Unknown Lyrics

Link to this Lyrics

Unknown lyrics <----- Link sample

HTML code for the link:

LyricsDownload.com Free lyrics <----- Link sample
HTML code for the link:

Unknown lyrics

Click here for buttons, links, or utilities for your site

Add this lyrics search box to your website or BLOG! It's free!

Lyrics Search
click here to view more styles

The NEW lyrics box for your site! It's free!
Unknown Lyrics
click here to view more styles and the code for the lyrics box

Lyrics sent to us by: Hidden member

Home | Top artists | Top titles | Users charts | Updates | Register

Not found the lyrics here? try Wonder Lyrics | Lyrics Online

1999 - 2005 © Copyright LyricsDownload.com All rights Reserved. Privacy
statement

Add to favorities

Print

send to a friend