Larry G

Default Indoor grill?

Does anyone recommend an indoor grill?

George Foreman? Stove-top? etc. Which do you find is the best, most
authentic?

Thanks in advance,
Larry

Larry G wrote:
> Does anyone recommend an indoor grill?
>
> George Foreman? Stove-top? etc. Which do you find is the best, most
> authentic?

Had a George but now got a stovetop. The George neve seemed to stay hot
enough. Once it was up to operating temperature it seemed to cool down
too much once the meat had been put on. The stove top can get really
super hot to sear the meat more effectively (and it was considerably
cheaper) A bonus with the stove top is it's ability to defrost meat
much quicker than usual (1hr or 2 for most frozen pork/chicken breasts
etc)

Doc

sf

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:24:51 -0700, Larry G wrote:

> Does anyone recommend an indoor grill?
>
> George Foreman? Stove-top? etc. Which do you find is the best, most
> authentic?

Mine is built into my stovetop and mimics outdoor grilling pretty
well.
Frogleg

wrote:

>Does anyone recommend an indoor grill?
>
>George Foreman? Stove-top? etc. Which do you find is the best, most
>authentic?

Wouldn't the most authentic be a pile of rocks in a firepit in the
livingroom floor?

Larry G

"Frogleg" > wrote in message ...
> Wouldn't the most authentic be a pile of rocks in a firepit in the
> livingroom floor?

Funny, real cute. Yes, but since I can't do that, but brands of indoor
grills have the most authentic taste. But of course you knew that.

I'm rooting for you in the "who can be the biggest ass contest" by the way.
::rolls eyes::

Larry

day dreamer@dream .com@

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:12:36 GMT, Frogleg > wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:24:51 -0700, "Larry G" >
>wrote:
>
>>Does anyone recommend an indoor grill?
>>
>>George Foreman? Stove-top? etc. Which do you find is the best, most
>>authentic?

>Wouldn't the most authentic be a pile of rocks in a firepit in the
>livingroom floor?

Hey, I thought I was the only one that did that. Well I guess the
secrete is out now You should see me roast a pig in there, boy is
that a bugger boo. And yeash the smoke alarms, don't get me started
D!OH.