~patches~

Default Smug (Strawberry) Grin

This morning while water the gardens, I discovered one lucious, red,
gleaming beauty in the strawberry patch. After a few seconds of
pondering whether I should share this gem, I decided not to and popped
it into my mouth. Oh man was it good! It looks to be a bumper year for
the strawberry patch. I'm thinking stawberry banana jam is just around
the corner