FoodBanter.com

-   -   OT - I Need Your E-Mail (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/62217-ot-i-need-your.html)

Damsel 06-06-2005 03:21 PM

OT - I Need Your E-Mail

I added some new accounts to my e-mail program (Thunderbird) last night.
Shortly after, the program froze, and I had to close and re-start it. When
I opened it again, it was like a fresh install. There was nothing there at
all. I've lost all of my addresses.

So ... if you want me to have your e-mail, would you just drop me a quick
note?

Thanks so much,
Carol

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:

sf 07-06-2005 06:12 AM

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:21:59 -0500, Damsel wrote:

> I added some new accounts to my e-mail program (Thunderbird) last night.
> Shortly after, the program froze, and I had to close and re-start it. When
> I opened it again, it was like a fresh install. There was nothing there at
> all. I've lost all of my addresses.
>
> So ... if you want me to have your e-mail, would you just drop me a quick
> note?

You're using Thunderbird now? Keep us updated! How does it handle
more than one "personality" (email address to receive from)? I'm
especially curious to find out how it handles gmail.

sf

Damsel 07-06-2005 06:17 AM

sf > said:

>You're using Thunderbird now? Keep us updated! How does it handle
>more than one "personality" (email address to receive from)? I'm
>especially curious to find out how it handles gmail.

You have the option of either having all of your incoming mail deposited to
a general account, or to have messages delivered to specific addresses.

I don't know squat about gmail, but I'll bet there's someone here who does.

Carol