Jude

Default YUM! Strawberry-Basil Dressing

I invented this tonight to finish off some of the strawberries.

1/3 c olive oil
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1/4 c balsamic vinegar
2 T fresh chopped basil
1 T sugar
1/4 c strawberries

Combine in blender for about 1 minute.

Served over a salad of spinach, mushrooms, crumbled bleu cheese,
toasted pecans, and chopped boiled egg.

Delicious!

Damsel

"Jude" > said:

>I invented this tonight to finish off some of the strawberries.
>
>1/3 c olive oil
>1/4 c apple cider vinegar
>1/4 c balsamic vinegar
>2 T fresh chopped basil
>1 T sugar
>1/4 c strawberries
>
>Combine in blender for about 1 minute.
>
>Served over a salad of spinach, mushrooms, crumbled bleu cheese,
>toasted pecans, and chopped boiled egg.
>
>Delicious!

Thanks for posting this, Jude. I've got a few items to add to my grocery
list!

Carol

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:
Karen

"Jude" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I invented this tonight to finish off some of the strawberries.
>
> 1/3 c olive oil
> 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
> 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
> 2 T fresh chopped basil
> 1 T sugar
> 1/4 c strawberries
>
> Combine in blender for about 1 minute.
>
> Served over a salad of spinach, mushrooms, crumbled bleu cheese,
> toasted pecans, and chopped boiled egg.
>
> Delicious!

This sounds really good - thanks for posting! Salad for dinner tonight, I
think... :-)

Karen