ilaboo

Default tenderise tools

any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets is
appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine knife
blade type for example

tia
peter
Peter

"ilaboo" > schreef in bericht
ink.net...
> any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets is
> appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine knife blade
> type for example

Don't hit the meat it didn't hurt you. If you want something then massage
it.

Peter

Gregory Toomey

ilaboo wrote:

> any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets is
> appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine knife
> blade type for example
>
> tia
> peter

Give them a light hit with a kitchen hammer, or sometimes I even use the
flat blade of a large knife.

But its easier to use a natural meat tenederiser - pineapple, papaya/pawpaw
or kiwifruit. They contain enzymes bromelian, papain and actinidin
respectively. Commercial meat terneriser is usually papain.

gtoomey
Peter Aitken

"ilaboo" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets is
> appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine knife blade
> type for example
>
> tia
> peter

I like the kind of hammer that has one flat side and one side with "bumps"
all over it. Is it useful for a variety of tenderizing tashs and can be had
for less than $10.

--
Peter Aitken

FREECYCLEMOM

"Peter" > wrote in message
> "ilaboo" > schreef in bericht
> ink.net...
>> any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets
>> is appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine
>> knife blade type for example

> Don't hit the meat it didn't hurt you. If you want something then
> massage it.
>
> Peter

You want him to massage his meat???

Peter

"FREECYCLEMOM" > schreef in bericht
news:1116944087.a6c0d49f7fdeeea676161939aff0c580@t eranews...

> "Peter" > wrote in message
>> "ilaboo" > schreef in bericht
>> ink.net...
>>> any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets is
>>> appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine knife
>>> blade type for example

>> Don't hit the meat it didn't hurt you. If you want something then massage
>> it.
>>
>> Peter

> You want him to massage his meat???

not his, but the chicken... :-)

Seamus

I'm with Alton Brown of "Good Eats" on this one. The side of a meat
cleaver.

Shaun aRe

"Peter" > wrote in message
> "FREECYCLEMOM" > schreef in bericht
> news:1116944087.a6c0d49f7fdeeea676161939aff0c580@t eranews...
> >
> > "Peter" > wrote in message
> >> "ilaboo" > schreef in bericht
> >> ink.net...
> >>
> >> Don't hit the meat it didn't hurt you. If you want something then

massage
> >> it.
> >>
> >> Peter

> > You want him to massage his meat???

> not his, but the chicken... :-)

You are encouraging him to engage in bestiality now?

Shaun aRe

Peter

"Shaun aRe" > schreef in bericht
eenews.net...

>> > You want him to massage his meat???

>> not his, but the chicken... :-)

> You are encouraging him to engage in bestiality now?

is that the way you see it?

just to distress the things: I've learned from a famous italian chef, that
you must never hit the meat. so instead of spanking his chicken I'm
encouraging him to give that beast sensual massage. This is not a joke it's
a serious kitchen technique giving very good results just wind that meat in
a kitchen towel put it on the tabel and massage it for about 5 minutes. Try
it with your steak and You'll see..

Enjoy your meal!

cathyxyz

Peter Aitken wrote:
> "ilaboo" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>any comments about tendrising tools especilly for chicken cutlets is
>>appreciated--what seems to work the best--hammer type or fine knife blade
>>type for example
>>
>>tia
>>peter

> I like the kind of hammer that has one flat side and one side with "bumps"
> all over it. Is it useful for a variety of tenderizing tashs and can be had
> for less than $10.

Or for nothing, if you raid your parents' kitchen!
Cathy

--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

FREECYCLEMOM

"Peter" > wrote in message
> "FREECYCLEMOM" > schreef in bericht
> news:1116944087.a6c0d49f7fdeeea676161939aff0c580@t eranews...
>>
>> "Peter" > wrote in message
>>> "ilaboo" > schreef in bericht
>>> ink.net...
>>>
>>> Don't hit the meat it didn't hurt you. If you want something then
>>> massage it.
>>>
>>> Peter

>> You want him to massage his meat???

> not his, but the chicken... :-)

LOL

Tools for truffles sf[_9_] Chocolate 1 23-07-2011 12:22 AM
Mom's Kitchen Tools Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] General Cooking 17 17-05-2007 02:59 PM
DTH( down the hole) hammer drilling, top hammer drilling,drag bit, diamond core drilling tools, core bit, core barrel, guide sleeves, polit bit, drill rod, drill tube, drill bit, casing shoe, rock bit, drilling tools, open pit, open cast, mining, qua [email protected] Baking 0 08-11-2006 07:53 AM
Integral Drill Rods, Tapered Drill Rods, Extension Rods, Taper Bits, Threaded Bits, Reaming Drill Tools, Coupling Sleeves, Paving Breaker Tools, Electric Hammer Tools, Pick Hammer Tools, Down the Hole Bits, Down the Hole Hammers, Diamond Core Bits, R [email protected] Baking 0 08-11-2006 07:52 AM
Tea tools Volfie \Scary Poppins\ Jackson Tea 7 05-03-2004 06:20 PM