Soytempeh

Default Soy May Help Fight Baldness and Prostate Cancer

Researchers at the Colorado State University in their recently published
article in the Biology of Reproduction report that soy may help fight baldness,
cancer

http://www.soytempeh.com/TheBenefitsofSoy.html
MrAoD

(Soytempeh) writes:

>Researchers at the Colorado State University in their recently published
>article in the Biology of Reproduction report that soy may help fight
>baldness,
>cancer
>
>http://www.soytempeh.com/TheBenefitsofSoy.html

If you read the fine print you'll discover it only works as a topical
application.

gd&r,

Marc
Anthony

"MrAoD" > wrote in message

> If you read the fine print you'll discover it only works as a topical
> application.
>
> gd&r,

LOL. I'm too lazy to read the study, but do you have to apply it on your
head and your prostate? Smell like a Chinese restaurant at both ends?
Quite a price to pay. Hope it's effective.