rainmaker

Default Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee made with 100% Arabica Coffee Beans

Phillips Coffee provides the best cup of fresh roasted gourmet coffee &
specialty coffees by roasting top quality Arabica Coffee Beans to
perfection ...this really is great coffee!

www.PhillipsCoffee.com

Mark Thorson

rainmaker wrote:

> Phillips Coffee provides the best cup of fresh roasted gourmet
> coffee & specialty coffees by roasting top quality Arabica
> Coffee Beans to perfection ...this really is great coffee!

No, it's garbage. Totally unfit for drinking.
If you want good coffee, you need to roast
it yourself. I bought my coffee roaster
(a FreshRoastPlus8) and buy my green
coffee beans at http://www.sweetmarias.com

You can get started by buying their sample pack,
and do the roasting in a hot air popper.
Instructions are on the web site. Once you
have a chance to taste really fresh coffee,
you'll never go back to buying stale coffee.
There's no substitute.

JimLane

Mark Thorson wrote:
> rainmaker wrote:
>

>>Phillips Coffee provides the best cup of fresh roasted gourmet
>>coffee & specialty coffees by roasting top quality Arabica
>>Coffee Beans to perfection ...this really is great coffee!

> No, it's garbage. Totally unfit for drinking.
> If you want good coffee, you need to roast
> it yourself. I bought my coffee roaster
> (a FreshRoastPlus8) and buy my green
> coffee beans at http://www.sweetmarias.com
>
> You can get started by buying their sample pack,
> and do the roasting in a hot air popper.
> Instructions are on the web site. Once you
> have a chance to taste really fresh coffee,
> you'll never go back to buying stale coffee.
> There's no substitute.

I agree. Hearthware Gourmet and beans from West Coast Roasting, Cafe
Calabria or Smithfarms (www.smithfarms.com).

jim