FoodBanter.com

-   -   Penzey's Open in Arlington, Mass.! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/60747-penzeys-open-arlington-mass.html)

Jean B. 13-05-2005 05:07 PM

Penzey's Open in Arlington, Mass.!

For those of you who are not on ne.food:

Much to my surprise and delight, Penzey's opened this morning. I
was the second customer, even though one of the women said they
had only been open about 5 minutes. I should have asked more
specifically when they opened, because I think I got there right
before 10 AM.

I moseyed around, intending to be good. Even though I didn't buy
everything that I had jotted down after looking over some previous
posts from this group, I still managed to spend a lot of money.
Thank goodness, they have small sizes of most of their offerings,
and that those are not a huge rip-off pricewise. I only bought
larger sizes when I was sure I wanted something.

There were a few things missing, mostly, IIRC, some of the large
bags of things.

It's lucky the store is more spacious than it looks from the
outside, because it will probably be mobbed.

--
Jean B.