FoodBanter.com

-   -   Boston Market (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/60727-boston-market.html)

Nancy Young 12-05-2005 08:29 PM

Boston Market

Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.

They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.

Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

Leila 12-05-2005 08:42 PM

I'll bet Dr. W. David Hager is smiling.

(Sorry, you have to be very up on politics to get this reference, and I
am not going to explain it to you)

Leila

Monsur Fromage du Pollet 12-05-2005 08:53 PM

Nancy Young wrote on 12 May 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>
> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>
> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

No?

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban

Andy 12-05-2005 08:59 PM

"Nancy Young" > wrote in news:d60aqh$n0h$1
@news.monmouth.com:

> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>
> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>
> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

You're 2 for 2!!!

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)

Gal Called Jani 12-05-2005 09:11 PM

One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:

> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>
> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>
> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

--
Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

Melba's Jammin' 12-05-2005 10:05 PM

In article >, "Nancy Young"
> wrote:

> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>
> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>
> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

Color me Dense. I don't get it.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 5/8/05.
"Are we going to measure, or are we going to cook?" -Food Critic Mimi Sheraton

Peter Aitken 12-05-2005 10:42 PM

"Gal Called Jani" > wrote in message
> One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
>
>> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>>
>> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>>
>> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

> OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
> a moment? That's truly awful... :-D
>
> --
> Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

--
Peter Aitken

Dan Abel 12-05-2005 11:23 PM

In article >, "Peter
Aitken" > wrote:

> "Gal Called Jani" > wrote in message
> > One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
> >
> >> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
> >>
> >> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
> >>
> >> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

> > OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
> > a moment? That's truly awful... :-D
> >
> > --
> > Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

Poor choice of words there, Peter.

em bar(e) ass ed

:-)

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Peter Aitken 12-05-2005 11:29 PM

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Peter
> Aitken" > wrote:

>> > OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>> > a moment? That's truly awful... :-D
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

>> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

> Poor choice of words there, Peter.
>
> em bar(e) ass ed

Sheesh <g>! Maybe I should go cook dinner (goat curry by the way).

--
Peter Aitken

Nancy Young 12-05-2005 11:47 PM

"Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
om...
> "Gal Called Jani" > wrote in message
>> One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
>>
>>> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>>>
>>> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>>>
>>> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

>> OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>> a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

What can I say, I'm given to word games such as double entrendes.
It made me laugh. Just a little joke.

nancy (don't anyone give me a hard time about my spelling)

Peter Aitken 13-05-2005 12:02 AM

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
> om...

>>> OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>>> a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

>> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

> What can I say, I'm given to word games such as double entrendes.
> It made me laugh. Just a little joke.
>
> nancy (don't anyone give me a hard time about my spelling)

And I love it! Life needs more humor.

--
Peter Aitken

Damsel 13-05-2005 12:02 AM

(Gal Called Jani) said:

>One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
>
>> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>>
>> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>>
>> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

Tunnel of fudge is a well-established Bundt cake recipe. It's been around
for nearly 40 years. It's a Pillsbury bake-off thing. They used to sell a
boxed mix when Bundt cakes were all the rage.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Tunnel of Fudge Cake

Recipe By :Ella Rita Helfrich, 17th Bake-Off® Contest, 1966
Serving Size : 16 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : cakes chocolate

-------- ------------ ------------------------------*--
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups soft butter
6 eggs
2 cups powdered sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 cups chopped walnuts -- *see Note
---Glaze---
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
4 tablespoons milk -- or more if needed

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt® pan or 10-inch tube
pan. In large bowl, combine sugar and butter; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add 2
cups powdered sugar; blend well. By hand, stir in flour and remaining cake
ingredients until well blended. Spoon batter into greased and floured pan;
spread evenly.
2. Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is set and edges are
beginning to pull away from sides of pan.** Cool upright in pan on wire
rack 1 1/2 hours. Invert onto serving plate; cool at least 2 hours.
3. In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for
desired drizzling consistency. Spoon over top of cake, allowing some to run
down sides. Store tightly covered.

Source:
"http://www.bakeoff.com/"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES :
* Nuts are essential for the success of this recipe.

** Since this cake has a soft filling, an ordinary doneness test cannot be
used. Accurate oven temperature and baking times are essential.

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 12:16 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 03:47:08p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
> om...

>>> OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for a
>>> moment? That's truly awful... :-D

>> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

> What can I say, I'm given to word games such as double entrendes.
> It made me laugh. Just a little joke.
>
> nancy (don't anyone give me a hard time about my spelling)

Did I miss something, or have you really never heard of "tunnel of fudge"
as a dessert?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Damsel 13-05-2005 12:34 AM

Wayne Boatwright > said:

>Did I miss something, or have you really never heard of "tunnel of fudge"
>as a dessert?

I think they're thinking, "intestines."

Carol

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 12:41 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 04:34:34p, Damsel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne Boatwright > said:
>
>>Did I miss something, or have you really never heard of "tunnel of fudge"
>>as a dessert?

> I think they're thinking, "intestines."
>
> Carol

Yes, I know that (or worse), but what I don't get is that all of a sudden
they're thinking this? Tunnel of fudge <cake> cas been a dessert for
decades. More like they're just trying to find something funny to write.
Phffft! How silly!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Margaret Suran 13-05-2005 12:49 AM

Peter Aitken wrote:
> "Gal Called Jani" > wrote in message
>
>>One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
>>

>>>Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>>>
>>>They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>>>
>>>Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

>>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D
>>
>>--
>>Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

Be pleased. Melba Jammin' only made believe she did not get it,
because she wanted to play coy. :o) At least, I think so, because
she is always the first one to get something. She has an incredibly
quick mind. Dirty, too.

Nancy Young 13-05-2005 12:54 AM

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote

> Yes, I know that (or worse), but what I don't get is that all of a sudden
> they're thinking this? Tunnel of fudge <cake> cas been a dessert for
> decades. More like they're just trying to find something funny to write.
> Phffft! How silly!

Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what. I don't
think a lot of stuff is funny either but I let it slide. Just drop it. I
meant no harm.

nancy

Nancy Young 13-05-2005 12:58 AM

"Nancy Young" > wrote

> Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
> Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what. I don't
> think a lot of stuff is funny either but I let it slide. Just drop it. I
> meant no harm.

And by the way, no, I had never heard of tunnel of fudge cake, I
rarely have desserts, but I still would have giggled at the name.
So. What.

nancy

Andy 13-05-2005 01:23 AM

Margaret Suran > wrote in news:d60q2a0358
@news4.newsguy.com:

> She has an incredibly quick mind. Dirty, too.

I have a dirty mind! [Pick me! Pick me!] I just don't apply it quickly
enuf. [sigh] :(

Charlie "A" Brown

Gal Called Jani 13-05-2005 01:52 AM

One time on Usenet, said:

(Gal Called Jani) said:

> >One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
> >
> >> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
> >>
> >> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
> >>
> >> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

> >OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
> >a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

> Tunnel of fudge is a well-established Bundt cake recipe. It's been around
> for nearly 40 years. It's a Pillsbury bake-off thing. They used to sell a
> boxed mix when Bundt cakes were all the rage.

<snip>

I guess they didn't have such dirty minds 40 years ago. I can't
remember, I was only 1 at the time... ;-)

--
Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 02:15 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 04:54:31p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote
>
>> Yes, I know that (or worse), but what I don't get is that all of a
>> sudden they're thinking this? Tunnel of fudge <cake> cas been a
>> dessert for decades. More like they're just trying to find something
>> funny to write. Phffft! How silly!

> Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
> Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what. I don't
> think a lot of stuff is funny either but I let it slide. Just drop it.
> I meant no harm.
>
> nancy

I meant no harm either, Nancy. I found it odd that anyone would have
thought it was funny, since it had been a well known dessert for a long
time. Drop it? I wasn't making a campaign of it.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 02:16 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 04:58:36p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote
>
>> Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
>> Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what. I don't
>> think a lot of stuff is funny either but I let it slide. Just drop it.
>> I meant no harm.

> And by the way, no, I had never heard of tunnel of fudge cake, I
> rarely have desserts, but I still would have giggled at the name.
> So. What.
>
> nancy

Yep, so what. It's not that important. I didn't think it was funny when
the original recipe surfaced years ago. But, then, I have absolutely
sense of humor!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 02:17 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 04:49:30p, Margaret Suran wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Peter Aitken wrote:

>>>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>>>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D
>>>
>>>--
>>>Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

>> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.
>>

> Be pleased. Melba Jammin' only made believe she did not get it,
> because she wanted to play coy. :o) At least, I think so, because
> she is always the first one to get something. She has an incredibly
> quick mind. Dirty, too.

Yep, quick and dirty! I like that. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 02:18 AM

(Gal Called Jani) said:

>> >OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for a
>> >moment? That's truly awful... :-D

>> Tunnel of fudge is a well-established Bundt cake recipe. It's been
>> around for nearly 40 years. It's a Pillsbury bake-off thing. They
>> used to sell a boxed mix when Bundt cakes were all the rage.

> <snip>
>
> I guess they didn't have such dirty minds 40 years ago. I can't
> remember, I was only 1 at the time... ;-)

I doubt 40 years ago that it crossed anybody's mind. I was only 20 at the
time... ;-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Sheldon 13-05-2005 02:25 AM

Damsel wrote:

> Tunnel of Fudge is a well-established Bundt cake recipe.

Bundt Schmundt... sounds like a recipe for *** sex.

Sheldon

Nancy Young 13-05-2005 02:43 AM

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote
> On Thu 12 May 2005 04:54:31p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
>> Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what. I don't
>> think a lot of stuff is funny either but I let it slide. Just drop it.
>> I meant no harm.>

> I meant no harm either, Nancy. I found it odd that anyone would have
> thought it was funny, since it had been a well known dessert for a long
> time. Drop it? I wasn't making a campaign of it.

Is it a midwest thing, maybe? Honestly, I never heard of it, and I
have a penchant for word games. Whatever you want to call it.
It amused me.

I'm a July person, we laugh at the silliest things. We were going
to bed a couple of nights ago and I said, for flat out no apparent
reason, why am I blue and you're green. Well, I don't know why
I said that as a joke, it's stupid.

Without missing a beat, ron said, because we're two M&Ms
talking to each other? I laughed and laughed till I fell asleep.
I think my idiot sense of humor has rubbed off on that Virgo.

Sorry, I never did hear of a tunnel of fudge, but ... what can I
say ... made me laugh.

nancy

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 03:04 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 06:43:56p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote
>> On Thu 12 May 2005 04:54:31p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
>>> Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what. I don't
>>> think a lot of stuff is funny either but I let it slide. Just drop it.
>>> I meant no harm.>

>> I meant no harm either, Nancy. I found it odd that anyone would have
>> thought it was funny, since it had been a well known dessert for a long
>> time. Drop it? I wasn't making a campaign of it.

> Is it a midwest thing, maybe? Honestly, I never heard of it, and I
> have a penchant for word games. Whatever you want to call it.
> It amused me.
>
> I'm a July person, we laugh at the silliest things. We were going
> to bed a couple of nights ago and I said, for flat out no apparent
> reason, why am I blue and you're green. Well, I don't know why
> I said that as a joke, it's stupid.
>
> Without missing a beat, ron said, because we're two M&Ms
> talking to each other? I laughed and laughed till I fell asleep.
> I think my idiot sense of humor has rubbed off on that Virgo.
>
> Sorry, I never did hear of a tunnel of fudge, but ... what can I
> say ... made me laugh.
>
> nancy

Laughter is good, whatever the reason! We all find humor in odd bits of
things. I know I do, and would probably be embarrassed to tell what some
of them are. :-)

Glad it gave you a laugh..

Regards...

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Terry Pulliam Burd 13-05-2005 03:21 AM

On Thu, 12 May 2005 20:11:57 GMT, (Gal
Called Jani) wrote:

>One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
>
>> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>>
>> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>>
>> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

No worse than "biggie fries," etc. in Wendy's advertising. Ask a Brit
what "biggie" * that* means =:-0

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 03:25 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 07:21:37p, Terry Pulliam Burd wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 20:11:57 GMT, (Gal
> Called Jani) wrote:
>
>>One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
>>
>>> Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.
>>>
>>> They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.
>>>
>>> Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

>>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for a
>>moment? That's truly awful... :-D

> No worse than "biggie fries," etc. in Wendy's advertising. Ask a Brit
> what "biggie" * that* means =:-0

Don't have to ask a Brit! 8-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Lisa Ann 13-05-2005 03:32 AM

Janie wrote:
>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

Probably the same marketing genuises who came up with the Taco Bell
giveaway..."Eat Taco Bell...get gas!"

I think it was last summer that you could win free gasoline when you
bought Taco Bell....but someone *really* fell down on the job planning
it!

Oh, and then there's the sign I saw in Jan 2000 at the Greenville
Spartanburg Airport in SC...a *huge* poster that said, "Beans, beans,
good for your heart!" Am I really the only person on the face of the
earth who supplied the next line in the rhyme?

I bet not...

Lisa Ann

Nancy Young 13-05-2005 03:51 AM

"Lisa Ann" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Janie wrote:
>>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
>>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

> Probably the same marketing genuises who came up with the Taco Bell
> giveaway..."Eat Taco Bell...get gas!"
>
> I think it was last summer that you could win free gasoline when you
> bought Taco Bell....but someone *really* fell down on the job planning
> it!

They flat out had to be kidding.

> Oh, and then there's the sign I saw in Jan 2000 at the Greenville
> Spartanburg Airport in SC...a *huge* poster that said, "Beans, beans,
> good for your heart!" Am I really the only person on the face of the
> earth who supplied the next line in the rhyme?

(giggling) Have a seat and make a fart?

nancy

Edwin Pawlowski 13-05-2005 03:53 AM

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
> She has an incredibly quick mind. Dirty, too.

You have to love that in a person.

As long as I'm here, thanks for the second chuckle of the thread Peter.

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 04:25 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 07:51:03p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Lisa Ann" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Janie wrote:
>>>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for a
>>>moment? That's truly awful... :-D

>> Probably the same marketing genuises who came up with the Taco Bell
>> giveaway..."Eat Taco Bell...get gas!"
>>
>> I think it was last summer that you could win free gasoline when you
>> bought Taco Bell....but someone *really* fell down on the job planning
>> it!

> They flat out had to be kidding.
>
>> Oh, and then there's the sign I saw in Jan 2000 at the Greenville
>> Spartanburg Airport in SC...a *huge* poster that said, "Beans, beans,
>> good for your heart!" Am I really the only person on the face of the
>> earth who supplied the next line in the rhyme?

> (giggling) Have a seat and make a fart?
>
> nancy

Hehehehe! You just can't help it, can you? :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

silver woman 13-05-2005 04:27 AM

Nancy Young 13-05-2005 04:28 AM

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote > On Thu 12 May 2005
07:51:03p,
Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking

>> Oh, and then there's the sign I saw in Jan 2000 at the Greenville
>>> Spartanburg Airport in SC...a *huge* poster that said, "Beans, beans,
>>> good for your heart!" Am I really the only person on the face of the
>>> earth who supplied the next line in the rhyme?

>> (giggling) Have a seat and make a fart?

> Hehehehe! You just can't help it, can you? :-)

Oh, no, you should know that by now.

(laugh) nancy (bad snipping)

Edwin Pawlowski 13-05-2005 04:38 AM

"silver woman" > wrote in message
>I am not the only one that doesn't get it....
> Barb in Texas

Ever hear of the Hershey Highway?

Wayne Boatwright 13-05-2005 04:48 AM

On Thu 12 May 2005 08:38:31p, Edwin Pawlowski wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "silver woman" > wrote in message
>>I am not the only one that doesn't get it....
>> Barb in Texas
>>

> Ever hear of the Hershey Highway?

Isn't that in Pennsylvania? Oh,no, mistaken. That's the Pennsylvania
Turnpike.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Shaun aRe 13-05-2005 10:31 AM

"Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
om...
> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Peter
> > Aitken" > wrote:

> >> I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

> > Poor choice of words there, Peter.
> >
> > em bar(e) ass ed
> >

> Sheesh <g>! Maybe I should go cook dinner (goat curry by the way).

Whoo! Let us know how it turns out, and, if y'all survive it, post the 'cipe
wouldja? ',;~}~

TIA!

Shaun aRe
--
Living Life Large Like Loud Lemon Lipped Laughter.

Shaun aRe 13-05-2005 10:32 AM

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
> om...

> >> OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
> >> a moment? That's truly awful... :-D

> > I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

> What can I say, I'm given to word games such as double entrendes.
> It made me laugh. Just a little joke.

Me too - I just love wordplay - if a meaning can be bent, I'll twist the
hell out of it if I'm in the mood. Language is for fun too, eh?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Melba's Jammin' 13-05-2005 12:27 PM

In article > , "Edwin
Pawlowski" > wrote:

> "silver woman" > wrote in message
> >I am not the only one that doesn't get it....
> > Barb in Texas

> Ever hear of the Hershey Highway?

No. Do I want to know? I've heard of the Hershey squirts (a euphemism
for diahhrea).