Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Margaret Suran
> wrote:

> Peter Aitken wrote:

> >>OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for
> >>a moment? That's truly awful... :-D
> >>
> >>--
> >>Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

> > I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.
> >

> Be pleased. Melba Jammin' only made believe she did not get it,
> because she wanted to play coy. ) At least, I think so, because
> she is always the first one to get something. She has an incredibly
> quick mind. Dirty, too.

Sorry, Margaret, I don't get it. Email with its meaning, eh? And
remember, "Smut is in the eye of the beholder."
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 5/8/05.
"Are we going to measure, or are we going to cook?" -Food Critic Mimi Sheraton
Edwin Pawlowski

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message

> No. Do I want to know? I've heard of the Hershey squirts (a euphemism
> for diahhrea).

Yep, they come down that highway.

Goomba38

Sheldon wrote:

> Damsel wrote:
>
>>Tunnel of Fudge is a well-established Bundt cake recipe.

> Bundt Schmundt... sounds like a recipe for *** sex.
>
> Sheldon

Ya think only gays do that?
Alexandra

Nancy Young wrote:

> > Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
> > Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what......

but I still would have giggled at the name.
> So. What.
>
> nancy

OK.. so I laughed at BOTH of the last two funnies...and *I* do have a
sense of humor.

A.

Nancy Young

"Alexandra" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Nancy Young wrote:
>>
>> > Wayne, a commercial came on and I thought people would laugh.
>> > Big friggin whoop. You didn't think it was funny. So what......

> but I still would have giggled at the name.
>> So. What.

> OK.. so I laughed at BOTH of the last two funnies...and *I* do have a
> sense of humor.

(smile) nancy

Pablo

"silver woman" > wrote in message
I am not the only one that doesn't get it....
Barb in Texas
**************************
And I'm sure you're not the only one in Texas using WebTV who forgets to
quote the appropriate text so that others might understand your post.
Otherwise, many people will just ignore you. Also, try posting in plain
text.

Tschuss,
Pablo

Boston Market Squash Casserole--CopyCat Elaine Lake Recipes (moderated) 0 11-04-2008 05:03 AM
Boston Market Chicken Recipe jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 12-02-2007 11:24 AM
Review: Boston Market Thanksgiving Take-Out [email protected] General Cooking 2 28-11-2005 07:36 PM
Boston Market Ruddell General Cooking 66 27-02-2005 09:45 PM
"Boston Market" Corn Bread Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 28-06-2004 12:50 PM