FoodBanter.com

-   -   berries (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/6004-berries.html)

[email protected] 11-04-2004 10:51 PM

berries

Does anyone know of an online source for mail-ordering dried black
currants, elderberries, huckleberries, or blueberries?

Thank you,

Ben

del cecchi 12-04-2004 04:33 AM

berries

The baker's catalogue from King Arthur Flour has several types including
blueberries. Google is your friend also.
And Sam's club has blueberries too.

The Joneses 12-04-2004 05:11 PM

berries

wrote:

> Does anyone know of an online source for mail-ordering dried black
> currants, elderberries, huckleberries, or blueberries?
> Thank you,
> Ben

I know Mellisa's has dried blueberries & cherries.Also checked their
site, has some interesting other fruits. Try the chocolate-covered
coffee beans. To die for, turbo charged.
http://www.melissas.com/
Edrena