raraavis

Default All-Clad

Does anyone have any tips on getting their All-Clad back to a like-new
shine? I've tried the Bar Keeper's Friend that's recommended on their
website with less that satisfactory results. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Thank you.

Melba's Jammin'

In article . com>,
"raraavis" > wrote:

> Does anyone have any tips on getting their All-Clad back to a like-new
> shine? I've tried the Bar Keeper's Friend that's recommended on their
> website with less that satisfactory results. Any advice would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

Inside? Outside? I don't care what the outside looks likes and I use
SOS on the inside (stainless steel) when something won't come off in the
dishwasher.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updates in mid-April.
Doug Kanter

"raraavis" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Does anyone have any tips on getting their All-Clad back to a like-new
> shine? I've tried the Bar Keeper's Friend that's recommended on their
> website with less that satisfactory results. Any advice would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

Try Bon Ami. It's similar to Barkeeper's Friend, but a finer grit. Works
beautifully on my Farberware stainless steel pots. I apply and scrub with a
Chore Boy pad, the plastic coated terry cloth things. You may find a slight
powder residue afterward, so follow up with a sponge & normal dish soap. You
won't have to scrub off the residue - just a quick wipe.