Mark Jennings

Default help: uk.food+drink.indian , restaurant curry

there is a lot of talk at the moment about the new book on the secret
of restaurant curries. the book is the one available at
www.thesecretofcurry.iwarp.com

has anyone else got this book. i have followed the threads in the
newsgroup and most people seem to say it is a good recipe. if any of
you have the book can you give me some feedback before i buy it, as i
dont want to spend money on something that gives me recipes that still
taste authentic rather than tasting like indian restaurant curries.

cheers

Mark.
kalanamak

Mark Jennings wrote:

> there is a lot of talk at the moment about the new book on the secret
> of restaurant curries. the book is the one available at
> www.thesecretofcurry.iwarp.com
>
> has anyone else got this book. i have followed the threads in the
> newsgroup and most people seem to say it is a good recipe. if any of
> you have the book can you give me some feedback before i buy it, as i
> dont want to spend money on something that gives me recipes that still
> taste authentic rather than tasting like indian restaurant curries.

"that still taste authentic"??? Your language makes me think Mark is not
a common name in your native tongue.

> cheers
>
> Mark.

I posted the link to alt.food.asian in answer to you, and your slightly
changed query about it makes me think you are in line to profit from
people buying this downloadable book and are just drawing attention to
it.
My advice on the secrets of restaurant curries is to add a whole lot of
salt and fat to good Indian style home cooking.
blacksalt