Library Curator

Default Need help with Chicken Cordon Bleu

So far the receipes I've tried for Chicken Cordon Bleu have been met
with limited success. I just can't seem to get it to come out right.
Can someone point me in the right direction to a good receipe?

kilikini

Library Curator wrote:
> So far the receipes I've tried for Chicken Cordon Bleu have been met
> with limited success. I just can't seem to get it to come out right.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to a good receipe?

I just make my own. Take a chcken breast and butterfly it. Add ham and
then swiss cheese and bread it. Take a toothpick and hold it shut.

Sautee it until done.

You can always make a roux with swiss cheese and champagne or brandy or
whisky. It's really good over it.

kili

Chris Neidecker

"Library Curator" >
wrote in message . ..
> So far the receipes I've tried for Chicken Cordon Bleu have been met
> with limited success. I just can't seem to get it to come out right.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to a good receipe?

Did you try allrecipes.com? There are several recipes there that have
gotten dozens or even hundreds of high ratings. Try looking them over to
find one that suits your cooking style (e.g. homemade sauce vs. one that
uses canned soup).

Good luck!

Chris

Pierre

Library Curator wrote:
> So far the receipes I've tried for Chicken Cordon Bleu have been met
> with limited success. I just can't seem to get it to come out right.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to a good receipe?

If you told us whats wrong with it or what you didn't like about it,
you might get a better on-target response. Dry? Dense? Burnt and raw?
Wha. . .
Saying it doesn't come out right leaves much to the immagination.

Pierre

Sheldon

Library Curator wrote:
> So far the receipes I've tried for Chicken Cordon Bleu have been met
> with limited success. I just can't seem to get it to come out right.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to a good receipe?

Perhaps is you submitted at least one of those recipes then someone can
perhaps offer more assistance than wild speculation... and naturally it
would be most helpful if you actually indicated the details of what in
particular came out unsatisfactorilly.

Sheldon

OK, Chicken Cordon Bleu Dan S. General Cooking 24 03-07-2008 02:06 AM
One Dish Chicken Cordon Bleu Tim Recipes 0 28-08-2005 09:02 PM
Chicken Cordon Bleu Hahabogus Diabetic 0 19-10-2004 10:28 AM
Chicken Cordon Bleu ron g Recipes (moderated) 0 27-03-2004 02:49 PM
Chicken cordon-bleu?? Dr Pepper Historic 1 29-09-2003 10:30 PM