Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

Default Skyline Chili

OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili, with
kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It wasn't that
bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as a result of my
actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in this, their inaugural
season in the Big East.

--
(__) (__) (__) (__)(__) (__) (__)(__)(__) (__)
(oo(__)oo) (__)o) (oo)((__)(__)oo) (__)(o(__)o)(__)o)(__)
Tony Rice

"Joel K. 'Jay' Furr" > wrote in
:

> OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili,
> with kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It
> wasn't that bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as a
> result of my actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in this,
> their inaugural season in the Big East.

I prefer the frozen version. Can only find it at Kroger 'round here.
Frisbee®

Joel K. 'Jay' Furr wrote:
> OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili,
> with kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It
> wasn't that bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as
> a result of my actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in
> this, their inaugural season in the Big East.

I'd be willing to take that risk.

Please send me a can or twenty ASAP
Matthew Hennig

"Joel K. 'Jay' Furr" > wrote in
:

> OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili,
> with kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It
> wasn't that bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as a
> result of my actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in this,
> their inaugural season in the Big East.

Please to not be referring that vile concoction as chili. Call spaghetti
sauce what it really is.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002
Charles Gifford

"Matthew Hennig" >
> Please to not be referring that vile concoction as chili. Call spaghetti
> sauce what it really is.
>
> MH

Utter nonsense. It certainly is not vile if one likes it....as I do. It
isn't called chili, It is called Cincinnati Chili. It makes all the
difference. A rival to Skyline is Empress. Here is a recipe for Empress
Cincinnati Chili.

Charliam

EMPRESS CHILI
Cincinnati Style

Recipe by: Empress Diner, Cincinnati, OH, from the Boston Globe
Posted by Felice Friese, rfc, 30OCT02

1 lb. ground beef
2 cups water (or less)
1 garlic clove, whole
1 onion, diced
dash Worcestershire sauce
1/2 can tomato paste
1.5 tsp. vinegar
3/4 tsp. allspice
1 bay leaf
1/4 tsp. cayenne
1.5 tbs. chili powder, or to taste
1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cumin
3/4 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. salt

Options for 3,4, and 5 way chili

spaghetti, broken and cooked
Cheddar cheese, grated
chopped onions, optional
oyster crackers, optional

Crumble meat into water and add all other ingredients. Simmer at least 1
hour or up to 3 hours. Remove bay leaf and garlic clove. Serve over broken
up spaghetti with grated Cheddar cheese on top. Optional additions, chopped
onions and oyster crackers.

Matthew Hennig

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in
ink.net:

> "Matthew Hennig" >
>> Please to not be referring that vile concoction as chili. Call
>> spaghetti sauce what it really is.
>>
>> MH

> Utter nonsense. It certainly is not vile if one likes it....as I do.
> It isn't called chili, It is called Cincinnati Chili. It makes all the
> difference. A rival to Skyline is Empress. Here is a recipe for
> Empress Cincinnati Chili.
>
> Charliam
>
> EMPRESS CHILI
> Cincinnati Style
>
> Recipe by: Empress Diner, Cincinnati, OH, from the Boston Globe
> Posted by Felice Friese, rfc, 30OCT02
>

> 1 lb. ground beef
> 2 cups water (or less)
> 1 garlic clove, whole
> 1 onion, diced
> dash Worcestershire sauce
> 1/2 can tomato paste
> 1.5 tsp. vinegar
> 3/4 tsp. allspice
> 1 bay leaf
> 1/4 tsp. cayenne
> 1.5 tbs. chili powder, or to taste
> 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
> 1/4 tsp. cumin
> 3/4 tsp. black pepper
> 2 tsp. salt
>
> Options for 3,4, and 5 way chili
>
> spaghetti, broken and cooked
> Cheddar cheese, grated
> chopped onions, optional
> oyster crackers, optional
>

> Crumble meat into water and add all other ingredients. Simmer at least
> 1 hour or up to 3 hours. Remove bay leaf and garlic clove. Serve over
> broken up spaghetti with grated Cheddar cheese on top. Optional
> additions, chopped onions and oyster crackers.

The word chili should never be used in this context. It's an insult to
real chili everywhere.

MH

- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002
Daniel Seriff

And has thou slain the Jabberwock, Joel K. 'Jay' Furr?

> OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili, with
> kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It wasn't that
> bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as a result of my
> actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in this, their inaugural
> season in the Big East.

Dude, even a squit team like Cincy can win a game in the Big East.

--
Daniel Seriff

I'm scheming. This is my scheming face. First I raise this eyebrow, then I
raise the other eyebrow.

Ralph Kennedy

"Charles Gifford" > writes:
> "Matthew Hennig" >
> > Please to not be referring that vile concoction as chili. Call spaghetti
> > sauce what it really is.
> >
> > MH

> Utter nonsense. It certainly is not vile if one likes it....as I do. It
> isn't called chili, It is called Cincinnati Chili. It makes all the
> difference. A rival to Skyline is Empress. Here is a recipe for Empress
> Cincinnati Chili.
>
> Charliam
>
> EMPRESS CHILI
> Cincinnati Style
>
> Recipe by: Empress Diner, Cincinnati, OH, from the Boston Globe
> Posted by Felice Friese, rfc, 30OCT02
>

> 1 lb. ground beef
> 2 cups water (or less)
> 1 garlic clove, whole
> 1 onion, diced
> dash Worcestershire sauce
> 1/2 can tomato paste
> 1.5 tsp. vinegar
> 3/4 tsp. allspice
> 1 bay leaf
> 1/4 tsp. cayenne
> 1.5 tbs. chili powder, or to taste
> 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
> 1/4 tsp. cumin
> 3/4 tsp. black pepper
> 2 tsp. salt
>
> Options for 3,4, and 5 way chili
>
> spaghetti, broken and cooked
> Cheddar cheese, grated
> chopped onions, optional
> oyster crackers, optional
>

> Crumble meat into water and add all other ingredients. Simmer at least 1
> hour or up to 3 hours. Remove bay leaf and garlic clove. Serve over broken
> up spaghetti with grated Cheddar cheese on top. Optional additions, chopped
> onions and oyster crackers.

When I went to Cincinnati to visit my sister,
I told her to get that vile crap out of my face
and to never serve it to me again if she ever
wanted her son and daughter's uncle to be more
than just a dim memory to them.

--Ralph Kennedy {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kenne dy
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
^---------------The Wrong Choice
internet:
Bill Lang

You want an explanation, Tony Rice? Here's your explanation. God
is ****ed.

> "Joel K. 'Jay' Furr" > wrote in
> :
>
>> OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline
>> Chili, with kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded
>> cheddar. It wasn't that bad. But, unfortunately, it's now
>> 100% certain that as a result of my actions the Bearcats will
>> not win a single game in this, their inaugural season in the
>> Big East.
>>

> I prefer the frozen version. Can only find it at Kroger 'round
> here.

I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not good. Not
quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline store.

--
mutt

"By the unwinking red eye of Ra."
OrangeDood

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, Tony Rice >!

>> OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline
>> Chili, with kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded
>> cheddar. It wasn't that bad. But, unfortunately, it's now
>> 100% certain that as a result of my actions the Bearcats will
>> not win a single game in this, their inaugural season in the
>> Big East.

> I prefer the frozen version. Can only find it at Kroger 'round
> here.

Do they have frozen Dalmation Poop there too?

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

"Well, look at these morose mother****ers right here...
Looks like somebody shit in their cereal... Bong!"
-Holden McNeil

AlleyGator

"Joel K. 'Jay' Furr" > wrote:

>OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili, with
>kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It wasn't that
>bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as a result of my
>actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in this, their inaugural
>season in the Big East.

No, don't take it so hard. There's always hope, ya know <G>. And a
good can of Skyline never killed anybody (uh, probably, that is).
Bill Lang

You want an explanation, OrangeDood? Here's your explanation. God
is ****ed.

> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
> five minutes, Bill Lang >!
>
>> I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not good.
>> Not quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline store.

> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"

Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.

I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.

--
mutt

"By the unwinking red eye of Ra."
Andrew Smith

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> 1 lb. ground beef
>

> Crumble meat into water

If you're going to use the American Internet, don't ever mention boiling
beef again.

a.

Bill Lang

You want an explanation, OrangeDood? Here's your explanation.
God is ****ed.

> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
> five minutes, Bill Lang >!

>>> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"

>> Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.

> Let me just say this about that: "No."
>
>> I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.

> Well, they'll be lighting their farts again this weekend in the
> Lang household.

We don't so that anymore after setting the dog's tail on fire.

--
mutt

"By the unwinking red eye of Ra."
Bryan S. Slick

[Bill Lang )]
[Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:08:43 GMT]

:You want an explanation, OrangeDood? Here's your explanation.
:God is ****ed.
:
:> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
:> five minutes, Bill Lang >!
:>
:>>>> I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not
:>>>> good. Not quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline
:>>>> store.
:>>>
:>>> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"
:>>
:>> Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.
:>
:> Let me just say this about that: "No."
:>
:>> I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.
:>
:> Well, they'll be lighting their farts again this weekend in the
:> Lang household.
:>
:
:We don't so that anymore after setting the dog's tail on fire.

I don't think he's kiddin'. ($1 Bill Engvall)

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"There ain't nothing wrong a few cold beers can't iron out
in fact, you tell me just when and where, and I'll buy the first round"

[Terri Clark, "I Think The World Needs a Drink"]

OrangeDood

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, Bill Lang >!

> I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not good.
> Not quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline store.

You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"

--
Cheers,
--Jeff
BLOG: http://oranged00d.blogspot.com

"Well, look at these morose mother****ers right here...
Looks like somebody shit in their cereal... Bong!"
-Holden McNeil
OrangeDood

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five
minutes, Bill Lang >!

>>> I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not good.
>>> Not quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline store.

>> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"

> Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.

Let me just say this about that: "No."

> I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.

Well, they'll be lighting their farts again this weekend in the Lang
household.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff
BLOG: http://oranged00d.blogspot.com

"Well, look at these morose mother****ers right here...
Looks like somebody shit in their cereal... Bong!"
-Holden McNeil
Vilco

Mi e' parso che Matthew Hennig abbia scritto:

> The word chili should never be used in this context.
> It's an insult to real chili everywhere.

LOL, this reminds me of discussions going on in the italian NG:
"call it as you like but don't call it *pesto alla genovese*"
This affects only certain recipes, and the ones who raise the
hardest discussions are always : pizza, "pesto alla genovese" and
"melanzane alla parmigiana" (eggplants baked with tomato and
mozzarella).
The most frequently discussed, instead, are "spaghetti
all'amatriciana"
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

guy f klose

"Andrew Smith" > writes:
>If you're going to use the American Internet, don't ever mention boiling
>beef again.

But it's essential to the texture of Cincinnati Chili.

(I'm limited to canned Skyline, since I live several states away...
I find it a marginal substitute for the real thing, due to the
saltiness of the canned product...the frozen stuff is extra salty
too, but not as bad as the canned stuff)

Frisbee®

Bill Lang wrote:
> You want an explanation, OrangeDood? Here's your explanation. God
> is ****ed.
>
>> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
>> five minutes, Bill Lang >!
>>
>>> I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not good.
>>> Not quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline store.

>> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"
>>

> Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.
>
> I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.

Got room for one more at the table?

Bill Lang

You want an explanation, Frisbee®? Here's your explanation. God
is ****ed.

> Bill Lang wrote:
>> You want an explanation, OrangeDood? Here's your explanation.
>> God is ****ed.
>>
>>> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for
>>> another five minutes, Bill Lang

>>> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"
>>>

>> Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.
>>
>> I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.

> Got room for one more at the table?

Bring the coneys. I've got the cheese and onions already.

--
mutt

"By the unwinking red eye of Ra."
Kate Connally

Tony Rice wrote:

> "Joel K. 'Jay' Furr" > wrote in
> :
>
> > OK. Against my better judgment, I just had a can of Skyline Chili,
> > with kidney beans, served over spaghetti, with shredded cheddar. It
> > wasn't that bad. But, unfortunately, it's now 100% certain that as a
> > result of my actions the Bearcats will not win a single game in this,
> > their inaugural season in the Big East.
> >

> I prefer the frozen version. Can only find it at Kroger 'round here.

I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
better.
Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

OrangeDood

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, J. >!

> All doubters need to stop putting it on spaghetti and start
> putting it on hot dogs. If you still don't like it, you can rot
> in hell.

It' snot too bad on hot dogs. Put some onions, hot sawse, mustard,
shredded cheese.food.product on there, it's barely edible, if
somewhat messy. Not unlike yer girlfriend when she's OTR.

But I aint goin' nowhere near that spaghetti crappe.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff
BLOG: http://oranged00d.blogspot.com

"Well, look at these morose mother****ers right here...
Looks like somebody shit in their cereal... Bong!"
-Holden McNeil
Ralph Kennedy

guy f klose > writes:
> "Andrew Smith" > writes:
> >If you're going to use the American Internet, don't ever mention boiling
> >beef again.

> But it's essential to the texture of Cincinnati Chili.
>
> (I'm limited to canned Skyline, since I live several states away...
> I find it a marginal substitute for the real thing,

Yeah, I imagine you probably have the same
problem with packaged manure, it's better than
nothing, but only a marginal substitute for the
hot and steamy stuff you can get fresh on the farm.

--Ralph Kennedy {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kenne dy
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
^---------------The Wrong Choice
internet:
Tony Rice

Kate Connally > wrote in :

> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
> better.

Care to share?
Frisbee®

Tony Rice wrote:
> Kate Connally > wrote in
> :
>

>> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
>> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
>> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
>> better.

> Care to share?

IAWTP
Serene

Kate Connally > wrote:

> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
> better.

*nod* I made it a few times for my ex (she's from Kentucky) and she
said it was more like the real thing than the cans of Skyline she bought
on the 'net.

serene
--
http://serenejournal.livejournal.com
http://www.jhuger.com

Dave W.

In article >,
Tony Rice > wrote:

> Kate Connally > wrote in :
>

> > I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
> > just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
> > stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
> > better.

> Care to share?

I hope Kate posts hers. Here's the one I use. Recently I've taken to
using venison when I've got some handy. Even used Elk a couple of years
ago. That was pretty good too.

Sally's* Cincy Chili

1 quart water
2lbs ground chuck
2 medium onions chopped fine
4 cloves garlic
2 tbs vinegar
2 8oz cans tomato sauce
1 large bay leaf
1/2 tsp ground red pepper
2 tsp worch. sauce
1 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp salt
(optional; 1/2 tsp ground cardamon)
(optional; 1/4 tsp ground cloves)
5 whole allspice
3 tbs chile powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 very small piece baker's bitter choc. (1/2 oz)

Put water in large saucepan. Add ground chuck and boil slowly for 1/2
hour.

Add other ingredients and cook over low heat about 1 1/2 hours stirring
often.

Serve with very thin spaghetti and grated cheddar cheese. I serve it
with oyster crackers and chopped onions.

If chili needs thickening, try a tablespoon or two of masa flour.

Do not under any circumstances put beans in this chili during
preparation. If you must have beans in your chili, put them in when you
serve it. I don't like beans in Cincy Chili, but, hey, to each his own.

* one of my younger sisters

Regards,
Dave W

--
Living in the Ozarks
For email, edu will do.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act. - George Orwell, (1903-1950)
OrangeDood

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, Tony Rice >!

> Kate Connally > wrote in
> :
>
>> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
>> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
>> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
>> better.

> Care to share?

It's pretty easy. Wait til one of the cats gets diarrhea. Then just
follow it around with a plastic baggy and wait for it to make with
the #2 action. Voila, dinner.

--
HTH,
--Jeff
BLOG: http://oranged00d.blogspot.com

"Well, look at these morose mother****ers right here...
Looks like somebody shit in their cereal... Bong!"
-Holden McNeil
Bryan S. Slick

[OrangeDood )]
[15 Apr 2005 18:47:20 -0500]

:>> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
:>> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
:>> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
:>> better.
:>
:> Care to share?
:
:It's pretty easy. Wait til one of the cats gets diarrhea. Then just
:follow it around with a plastic baggy and wait for it to make with
:the #2 action. Voila, dinner.

Okay, there's RONG and then there's DUDE WHAT THE ****!?!?!

UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"There ain't nothing wrong a few cold beers can't iron out
in fact, you tell me just when and where, and I'll buy the first round"

[Terri Clark, "I Think The World Needs a Drink"]
James Schrumpf

How do you prefer your martini, Mr. Tony Rice >?
Shaken, or stirred?

> "Dave W." > wrote in news:dwesten-
> :
>
>> Add ground chuck and boil slowly for 1/2 hour.

> I wasn't aware Skyline had locations in London.

Dude, Cincy is a German town ("Ve know you haff relatives in Zinzinatti!");
they have NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER having a chili "recipe".

Jeez, it's like drinking French beer or something...

James Schrumpf
http://www.hilltopper.net

Well, look. I mean, is he gonna be able to chase us? Cause if I woke up
lookin' like that, I would just run towards the nearest living thing and
kill it.
-- Master Shake

Bryan S. Slick

[James Schrumpf )]
[Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:13:18 -0500]

:Jeez, it's like drinking French beer or something.

L'UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"There ain't nothing wrong a few cold beers can't iron out
in fact, you tell me just when and where, and I'll buy the first round"

[Terri Clark, "I Think The World Needs a Drink"]
James Schrumpf

How do you prefer your martini, Mr. Bryan S. Slick >?
Shaken, or stirred?

> [James Schrumpf )]
> [Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:13:18 -0500]
>
>:Jeez, it's like drinking French beer or something.
>
> L'UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

Certainement.

James Schrumpf http://www.hilltopper.net

Well, look. I mean, is he gonna be able to chase us? Cause if I woke up
lookin' like that, I would just run towards the nearest living thing and
kill it.
-- Master Shake
Zaphod Beeblebrox

James Schrumpf wrote:
> How do you prefer your martini, Mr. Bryan S. Slick >?
> Shaken, or stirred?
>

>>[James Schrumpf )]
>>[Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:13:18 -0500]
>>
>>:Jeez, it's like drinking French beer or something.
>>
>>L'UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!
>>

> Certainement.

TMML!

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.
Andrew Smith

"Tony Rice" > wrote in message
> Kate Connally > wrote in
> :
>

>> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
>> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
>> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
>> better.

> Care to share?

But only if you FedEx it. The meat spoils at USPS.

a.

OrangeDood

Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> [OrangeDood )]
> [15 Apr 2005 18:47:20 -0500]
>
> :>> I prefer to make my own from a clone recipe. It tastes
> :>> just like the real thing that you get at the Skyline
> :>> stores in Cinn. Actually, I like the texture slightly
> :>> better.
> :>
> :> Care to share?
> :
> :It's pretty easy. Wait til one of the cats gets diarrhea. Then just
> :follow it around with a plastic baggy and wait for it to make with
> :the #2 action. Voila, dinner.
>
> Okay, there's RONG and then there's DUDE WHAT THE ****!?!?!
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

There you have it, that's Cincinnati Chili in a nutshell for ya right
the "DUDE WHAT THE ****!?!?!"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Cheers,
--Jeff

skyline Somebody General Cooking 0 05-10-2012 01:35 PM
Brisbane skyline, and Southbank, and Stanley's Cafe Aussie1 General Cooking 0 13-12-2010 10:07 PM
Skyline Chili aka Cinncinati Chili becki Recipes (moderated) 0 06-07-2007 04:25 AM
Speaking of Chili, anybody got a Chili con Carne recipe featuring smoked brisket? Chef Juke Barbecue 3 18-08-2006 07:00 PM