linda dumoulin

Default t-fal deep fryer

;hi does anyone have one of these. we bought one for our nephew for a
wedding gift. I would not mind one myself. I guess you have to change the
filter? I am not sure how large of a load you can cook at once. it has a
timer? I would think it would be alot safter to use than some. thanks

Dave Smith

linda dumoulin wrote:

> ;hi does anyone have one of these. we bought one for our nephew for a
> wedding gift. I would not mind one myself. I guess you have to change the
> filter? I am not sure how large of a load you can cook at once. it has a
> timer? I would think it would be alot safter to use than some. thanks

I have one but it is probably an older model. I bought it after my wife got a
nasty grease burn using the old one. We are quite happy with it. It is large
enough that you can cook a reasonable amount of stuff without the grease
cooling off too much.

Christine

"linda dumoulin" > wrote in message
> ;hi does anyone have one of these. we bought one for our nephew for a
> wedding gift. I would not mind one myself. I guess you have to change the
> filter? I am not sure how large of a load you can cook at once. it has a
> timer? I would think it would be alot safter to use than some. thanks

My daughter-in-law has T-Fal deep fryer. As far as I know her only
complaint is that the filters are expensive.

Chris in Pearland

Deep fryer Ben Yap General Cooking 12 28-02-2007 04:57 PM
Looking for a Deep Fryer Bear Cooking Equipment 5 19-07-2006 11:25 PM
Deep Fryer Jimbo Cooking Equipment 3 01-12-2004 09:59 AM
Deep Fryer Jimbo Cooking Equipment 0 30-11-2004 12:56 AM
deep fryer PENMART01 General Cooking 11 20-04-2004 06:40 PM