FoodBanter.com

-   -   t-fal deep fryer (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/58997-t-fal-deep-fryer.html)

linda dumoulin 13-04-2005 03:42 PM

t-fal deep fryer

;hi does anyone have one of these. we bought one for our nephew for a
wedding gift. I would not mind one myself. I guess you have to change the
filter? I am not sure how large of a load you can cook at once. it has a
timer? I would think it would be alot safter to use than some. thanks

Dave Smith 13-04-2005 03:49 PM

linda dumoulin wrote:

> ;hi does anyone have one of these. we bought one for our nephew for a
> wedding gift. I would not mind one myself. I guess you have to change the
> filter? I am not sure how large of a load you can cook at once. it has a
> timer? I would think it would be alot safter to use than some. thanks

I have one but it is probably an older model. I bought it after my wife got a
nasty grease burn using the old one. We are quite happy with it. It is large
enough that you can cook a reasonable amount of stuff without the grease
cooling off too much.

Christine 13-04-2005 09:27 PM

"linda dumoulin" > wrote in message
> ;hi does anyone have one of these. we bought one for our nephew for a
> wedding gift. I would not mind one myself. I guess you have to change the
> filter? I am not sure how large of a load you can cook at once. it has a
> timer? I would think it would be alot safter to use than some. thanks

My daughter-in-law has T-Fal deep fryer. As far as I know her only
complaint is that the filters are expensive.

Chris in Pearland