Raoul

Default DAMN YOU PORK SANDWICH PEOPLE :)

Well thanks
someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
WELL DAMN YOU!

Of course after seeing them, I had to go to stove, get stuff, make a
mess. But made a couple YUMMY sandwiches (brown mustard though)

SO anyway.
if anyone else has links to sites with GREAT LOOKING FOOD.

Keep it to yourself. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT

:P
Raoul

OOPS, that's go to STORE, but then the stove

>Well thanks
>someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
>Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
>WELL DAMN YOU!
>
>Of course after seeing them, I had to go to stove, get stuff, make a
>mess. But made a couple YUMMY sandwiches (brown mustard though)
>
>SO anyway.
>if anyone else has links to sites with GREAT LOOKING FOOD.
>
>Keep it to yourself. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT
>
>:P

Bill

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 20:35:38 -0500, Raoul > wrote:

>Well thanks
>someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
>Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
>WELL DAMN YOU!
>
>Of course after seeing them, I had to go to stove, get stuff, make a
>mess. But made a couple YUMMY sandwiches (brown mustard though)
>
>SO anyway.
>if anyone else has links to sites with GREAT LOOKING FOOD.
>
>Keep it to yourself. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT

Here ya go Raoul, here's one more picture of a PulledPorkSandwich!
Start drooling!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DG

Nancy Dooley

Bill > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 20:35:38 -0500, Raoul > wrote:
>
> >Well thanks
> >someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
> >Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
> >WELL DAMN YOU!
> >
> >Of course after seeing them, I had to go to stove, get stuff, make a
> >mess. But made a couple YUMMY sandwiches (brown mustard though)
> >
> >SO anyway.
> >if anyone else has links to sites with GREAT LOOKING FOOD.
> >
> >Keep it to yourself. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT

> Here ya go Raoul, here's one more picture of a PulledPorkSandwich!
> Start drooling!
> http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DG

We weren't talkin' pulled pork, we were talkin' pork tenderloins. ;-)
Unless I'm wrong, which has been known to happen.

N.
Default User

Raoul wrote:

> Well thanks
> someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
> Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
> WELL DAMN YOU!

If you are refering to the Iowa pork tenderloin sandwiches, that was me.

I apologize . . .

For NOTHING!

I hope you enjoyed the ones you prepared.

Brian Rodenborn

Dimitri

"Raoul" > wrote in message
news
> Well thanks
> someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
> Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
> WELL DAMN YOU!
>
> Of course after seeing them, I had to go to stove, get stuff, make a
> mess. But made a couple YUMMY sandwiches (brown mustard though)
>
> SO anyway.
> if anyone else has links to sites with GREAT LOOKING FOOD.
>
> Keep it to yourself. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT
>
> :P

No

http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html

Dimitri

Raoul

YOU SUCK!
:P

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:33:32 GMT, Default User
> wrote:

>Raoul wrote:
>>
>> Well thanks
>> someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
>> Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
>> WELL DAMN YOU!

>If you are refering to the Iowa pork tenderloin sandwiches, that was me.
>
>I apologize . . .
>
>For NOTHING!
>

>I hope you enjoyed the ones you prepared.
>

>Brian Rodenborn

Raoul

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:19:14 GMT, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"Raoul" > wrote in message
>news
>> Well thanks
>> someone posted a website, showing LARGE, YUMMY, MOUTHWATERING
>> Pictures of Pork Sandwiches.
>> WELL DAMN YOU!
>>
>> Of course after seeing them, I had to go to stove, get stuff, make a
>> mess. But made a couple YUMMY sandwiches (brown mustard though)
>>
>> SO anyway.
>> if anyone else has links to sites with GREAT LOOKING FOOD.
>>
>> Keep it to yourself. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT
>>
>> :P

>No
>
>http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
>
>Dimitri

EWWWWWWWWWWWW, that's just NASTY, I'm not hungry anymore, THANKS

Charles Gifford

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
. com...

> http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
>
> Dimitri

Looks like a bottle of KC Masterpiece in the background! My favorite! (Well,
other than Carolina Gold). Yummmm!

CG.

rosie

:
: http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
:
: Dimitri
:
:

great site, thanks!
what is "egg" that you refer to?

Dimitri

"rosie" > wrote in message

> :
> : http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
> :
> : Dimitri
> :
> :
>
> great site, thanks!
> what is "egg" that you refer to?

Not my site but the egg is probably: http://www.biggreenegg.com/

Dimitri

rosie

thanks!

--
rosie

http://airamericaradio.com/www/pub/globalDefault.htm
AIR AMERICA RADIO

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
. com...
:
: "rosie" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > :
: > : http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
: > :
: > : Dimitri
: > :
: > :
: >
: > great site, thanks!
: > what is "egg" that you refer to?
:
: Not my site but the egg is probably: http://www.biggreenegg.com/
:
: Dimitri
:
:

alzelt

Charles Gifford wrote:

> "Dimitri" > wrote in message
> . com...
>
>>http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
>>
>>Dimitri

> Looks like a bottle of KC Masterpiece in the background! My favorite! (Well,
> other than Carolina Gold). Yummmm!
>
> CG.

You fishing again, Charlie? Understand the redneck lost his latest court
case.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Charles Gifford

"alzelt" > wrote in message
news

> Charles Gifford wrote:
>
> > "Dimitri" > wrote in message
> > . com...
> >
> >>http://home.mchsi.com/~twfleming/Butt/butt.html
> >>
> >>Dimitri

> > Looks like a bottle of KC Masterpiece in the background! My favorite!

(Well,
> > other than Carolina Gold). Yummmm!
> >
> > CG.
> >

> You fishing again, Charlie? Understand the redneck lost his latest court
> case.
> --
> Alan

Fishing? Yes and no. It really did look like a KC bottle and I do like it.
Carolina Gold is so very good. The redneck is an arse entry. Will his court
loss result in jail time, he asks hopefully?

Charlie

Damn Pork Prices bbq Barbecue 6 28-05-2011 10:51 PM
Damn Pork Prices ChairMan[_2_] Barbecue 0 25-05-2011 05:35 AM
Amount of pork butt to buy for 30 people mark Barbecue 11 26-06-2008 01:27 PM
Cooking for 50 people...how much pork? [email protected] Barbecue 19 11-12-2004 10:25 AM