FoodBanter.com

-   -   OFF FINGERS - sorry (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/5733-off-fingers-sorry.html)

kilikini 29-03-2004 02:52 PM

OFF FINGERS - sorry

The subject should read OFF fingers. My apologies for the typo.

kili

PENMART01 29-03-2004 03:29 PM

OFF FINGERS - sorry

> "kilikini" writes:
>
>The subject should read OFF fingers. My apologies for the typo.

Awww, now I'm disappointed... I was all prepared for a titilating thread...
wondering where those fingers had been. ;)

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01 29-03-2004 03:29 PM

OFF FINGERS - sorry

kilikini 29-03-2004 03:51 PM

OFF FINGERS - sorry

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > "kilikini" writes:
> >
> >The subject should read OFF fingers. My apologies for the typo.

> Awww, now I'm disappointed... I was all prepared for a titilating

thread...
> wondering where those fingers had been. ;)
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRENCH--GERMAN (belgium) =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> Sheldon
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."

LOL! I was expecting a comment from you Sheldon! <VBG>
kili

kilikini 29-03-2004 03:51 PM

OFF FINGERS - sorry