Tamara Lim

Default San Diego Restaurants

I am visiting Southern California this summer. I am wondering if any of you
of good restaurants in San Diego.

Thanks!

JimLane

Tamara Lim wrote:
> I am visiting Southern California this summer. I am wondering if any of you
> of good restaurants in San Diego.
>
> Thanks!

sdnet.eats
www.sdreader.com

jim
JimLane

Tamara Lim wrote:
> I am visiting Southern California this summer. I am wondering if any of you
> of good restaurants in San Diego.
>
> Thanks!

sdnet.eats
www.sdreader.com

jim
Rebus Knebus

"Tamara Lim" > wrote in message
> I am visiting Southern California this summer. I am wondering if any of

you
> of good restaurants in San Diego.
>
> Thanks!
>
> *******If you like sushi you have to go to Onosushi. I really didn't

even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in San
Diego
(I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go (immediately!).
http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm

Have fun! It's beautiful there!
Roberta**************

leebee

Rebus Knebus wrote:

>> *******If you like sushi you have to go to Onosushi. I really didn't

> even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in
> San Diego
> (I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go (immediately!).
> http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm

why does it feature some polynesian voodoo man caricature ?
Tacos ? Ravioli ? Weird.

and finally .. on Page 4 ( after desserts ) comes the real deal - sushi and
sashimi !!!
( which does look a very yummi selection indeed!

--
Never explain--
your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Charles Gifford

"Rebus Knebus" > wrote in message

> "Tamara Lim" > wrote in message
> > I am visiting Southern California this summer. I am wondering if any of

> you
> > of good restaurants in San Diego.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > *******If you like sushi you have to go to Onosushi. I really didn't

> even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in San
> Diego
> (I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go (immediately!).
> http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm
>
> Have fun! It's beautiful there!
> Roberta**************

Roberta, visit your son on the weekend of June 12th so you can attend the
annual Sandy Eggo Cook-In! We would love to see you.

Charlie

Rebus Knebus

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Rebus Knebus" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tamara Lim" > wrote in message
> > > I am visiting Southern California this summer. I am wondering if any

of
> > you
> > > of good restaurants in San Diego.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > *******If you like sushi you have to go to Onosushi. I really didn't

> > even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in San
> > Diego
> > (I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go (immediately!).
> > http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm
> >
> > Have fun! It's beautiful there!
> > Roberta**************

> Roberta, visit your son on the weekend of June 12th so you can attend the
> annual Sandy Eggo Cook-In! We would love to see you.
>
> Charlie

Thanks for the invite but I'm going the end of July beginning of
August. Anything going on then?
Please let me know if there is, thanks!!
Roberta

Rebus Knebus

"leebee" > wrote in message
> Rebus Knebus wrote:
> >>
> >> *******If you like sushi you have to go to Onosushi. I really didn't

> > even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in
> > San Diego
> > (I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go (immediately!).
> > http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm

> why does it feature some polynesian voodoo man caricature ?
> Tacos ? Ravioli ? Weird.

**************
I have no idea what the voodoo man means (I will investigate), but
inside there is sort of a sea decor with fish on the walls. That's all
I really noticed.

We've had the authentic sushi, and I only looked at those items on the
menu.
So I can't vouch for anything else but that.
I'm not much help, am I?
Roberta

**************

> and finally .. on Page 4 ( after desserts ) comes the real deal - sushi

and
> sashimi !!!
> ( which does look a very yummi selection indeed!

> --
> Never explain--
> your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Charles Gifford

"Rebus Knebus" > wrote in message
newsR4bc.157018$_w.1755912@attbi_s53...

> "Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "Rebus Knebus" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Tamara Lim" > wrote in message

> of
> > > you

> > > even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in

San
> > > Diego
> > > (I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go (immediately!).
> > > http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm
> > >
> > > Have fun! It's beautiful there!
> > > Roberta**************

> > Roberta, visit your son on the weekend of June 12th so you can attend

the
> > annual Sandy Eggo Cook-In! We would love to see you.
> >
> > Charlie
> >

> Thanks for the invite but I'm going the end of July beginning of
> August. Anything going on then?
> Please let me know if there is, thanks!!
> Roberta

Nothing happening then.

Charlie

JimLane

Charles Gifford wrote:
> "Rebus Knebus" > wrote in message
> newsR4bc.157018$_w.1755912@attbi_s53...
>
>>"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

>>>"Rebus Knebus" > wrote in message

>>of

> San

>>>Roberta, visit your son on the weekend of June 12th so you can attend

> the
>
>>>annual Sandy Eggo Cook-In! We would love to see you.
>>>
>>>Charlie
>>>

>> Thanks for the invite but I'm going the end of July beginning of
>> August. Anything going on then?
>> Please let me know if there is, thanks!!
>> Roberta

> Nothing happening then.
>
> Charlie

Actually, there is a lot going on. We just don't know about it yet and
it won't have anything to do with the cook-in. Have to wait for the
media to give us the weekly head's up.

Here's a link to the San Diego Reader's events guide:

http://www.sdreader.com/ed/calendar/events.html

It runs out about a month. It is not all inclusive either.

Drop us a reminder a week before you come out.

jim

leebee

Rebus Knebus wrote:

>>> even like sushi until I went there. It was heaven! My son lives in
>>> San Diego
>>> (I'm in Chicago) and everytime I'm there I have to go
>>> (immediately!). http://www.onosushi.com/main.htm

>> why does it feature some polynesian voodoo man caricature ?
>> Tacos ? Ravioli ? Weird.

> **************
> I have no idea what the voodoo man means (I will investigate), but
> inside there is sort of a sea decor with fish on the walls. That's
> all I really noticed.
>
> We've had the authentic sushi, and I only looked at those items on
> the menu.
> So I can't vouch for anything else but that.
> I'm not much help, am I?

LOL - no, you're fine.
After reading the menu, it seems like you skipped the crap and got right
into the good stuff