Old 23-03-2005, 08:01 PM
FreeSpeechStore

Default Listing Of The 9 Perfect Foods

Thanks to "CHEF.AL" at http://freespeechstore.com/ for this insight...

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Su...fect_Foods.htm

and more at...

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults....h2=Find+Speech

Old 23-03-2005, 08:47 PM
aem

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
[snip all the spam links]

Omigod, we have a competition going for the stupidest spam....

Old 23-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Damsel in dis Dress

"aem" , if that's their real name, wrote:

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
[snip all the spam links]

Omigod, we have a competition going for the stupidest spam....

Don't encourage them! LOL!

Carol
Old 23-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox

"aem" wrote:

Omigod, we have a competition going for the stupidest spam....

You might want to google for the domain name, as well as variations
freaspeachstore and freespeechwhore. They've figured big in
news.admin.net-abuse.email and others.

Old 23-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Run Like hell

What crap! The 9 perfect foods a
1) feces
2) feces
3) feces
4) feces
5) feces
6) feces
7) feces
8) feces
and, you guessed it
9) feces.

Old 24-03-2005, 01:29 AM
Terry Collins

FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Thanks to "CHEF.AL"

Yer, thanks, I always think a chef knows what is best.
Unless it includes popcorn, it is a load of crap. {:-)
Old 24-03-2005, 03:19 AM
BOB

"FreeSpeechStore" wrote in message
ps.com
Thanks to "CHEF.AL" at

http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg

Free Add Listing For All sara bareilles General Cooking 0 18-03-2012 02:08 AM
New Free Listing Group Scott93727 General Cooking 0 03-12-2007 05:07 AM
Listing of all recipies Gumbo Diabetic 8 20-11-2006 05:08 AM
Cool Ebay listing [email protected] General Cooking 1 19-07-2005 11:20 PM
The perfect foil creates the perfect setup again! Jay Santos Vegan 860 27-01-2005 09:32 PM