beddie

Default Aubecq non stick pans?

I just bought an Aubecq non stick frying pan today at Home Goods. I've
never heard of this brand and cannot find a thing about it. They look
different (they're gold colored)and I hate my expensive non stick pans,
so I figured anything is better.

I have All Clad non stick and Calphalon non stick pans and they're both
horrible. They are not non stick anymore. I do not use metal in them,
never use high heat and right away, they're not non stick anymore.

Has anyone actually heard of, know anything about and/or tried Aubecq
pans?

Any help would be appreciated!

jacqui{JB}

"beddie" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> I have All Clad non stick and Calphalon non stick
> pans and they're both horrible. They are not non
> stick anymore. I do not use metal in them, never
> use high heat and right away, they're not non stick
> anymore.

I can't comment on your new pan, but I do want to encourage you to
contact both All Clad and Calphalon regarding the warranty on your
pans. Perhaps replacements can be arranged with regular stainless
pans.

http://www.allclad.com/
http://www.calphalon.com/calphalon/c...warranty.jhtml
-j

Remsleep

"beddie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I just bought an Aubecq non stick frying pan today at Home Goods. I've
> never heard of this brand and cannot find a thing about it. They look
> different (they're gold colored)and I hate my expensive non stick pans,
> so I figured anything is better.
>
> I have All Clad non stick and Calphalon non stick pans and they're both
> horrible. They are not non stick anymore. I do not use metal in them,
> never use high heat and right away, they're not non stick anymore.
>
> Has anyone actually heard of, know anything about and/or tried Aubecq
> pans?
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Allclad have a lifetime guarantee. If your non-stick isn't non-sticking,
send it back and they'll replace it. I don't know about Calphalon, but it
wouldn't surprise me if their high-end brands came with the same guarantee.

Remsleep

Donald Tsang

Remsleep > wrote:
>Allclad have a lifetime guarantee. If your non-stick isn't non-sticking,
>send it back and they'll replace it.

Any idea what the shipping costs are on that kind of warranty replacement?
Or can you just take the pan into your local Macy's/WilliamsSonoma/whatever
and get a new pan?

Donald
Remsleep

"Donald Tsang" > wrote in message
> Any idea what the shipping costs are on that kind of warranty replacement?
> Or can you just take the pan into your local
> Macy's/WilliamsSonoma/whatever
> and get a new pan?
>
> Donald

I don't know. Allclad has a website, www.allclad.com. Click on the
"warranty" link and you should be able to get an answer. Of course, if
you've buggered your own pan with metal utensils or cooking spray + high
heat, you may be on your own. Anecdotally, I believe people have had pretty
generous treatment from Allclad.

Remsleep

beddie

Donald Tsang wrote:

> Any idea what the shipping costs are on that kind of warranty

replacement?
> Or can you just take the pan into your local

Macy's/WilliamsSonoma/whatever
> and get a new pan?
>
> Donald

I just sent back 2 pans to All Clad and 2 pans to Calphalon.
Each box contained a 10 1/2" non-stick pan and 12 1/2" non stick pan.
I sent it using UPS from NY and it cost me approx. $12.00 each using
UPS ground with insurance.

I know that they arrived, because I got an email confirmation from UPS.
I still haven't heard anything from either company though...

Sheldon

Remsleep wrote:
> "beddie" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >I just bought an Aubecq non stick frying pan today at Home Goods.

I've
> > never heard of this brand and cannot find a thing about it. They

look
> > different (they're gold colored)and I hate my expensive non stick

pans,
> > so I figured anything is better.
> >
> > I have All Clad non stick and Calphalon non stick pans and they're

both
> > horrible. They are not non stick anymore. I do not use metal in

them,
> > never use high heat and right away, they're not non stick anymore.
> >
> > Has anyone actually heard of, know anything about and/or tried

Aubecq
> > pans?
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated!
> >

> Allclad have a lifetime guarantee. If your non-stick isn't

non-sticking,
> send it back and they'll replace it. I don't know about Calphalon,

but it
> wouldn't surprise me if their high-end brands came with the same

guarantee.

> Remsleep

Methinks you mean "warranty", whereas there are certain provisions.

http://allclad.com/

Naturally anyone who buys a non-stick version of expensive designer
cookware possesses more dollars than brain cells.

Sheldon

Nobody

And this is from the moron who claimed that mayonnaise is opaque because it
has air bubbles in it.

I realize the dementia takes a while, but isn't it about time for you to go?

oups.com...