Katra

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> > Wayne Boatwright >, if that's his real name,

> wrote:
> >
> > >I keep a variety of oils on hand, including lemon, that I use in

> cooking,
> > >baking, and pickling. I have a local pharmacist order them. I

> usually
> > >have orange, lemon, cinnamon, clove, peppermint, almond, and anise.

> > What the heck are you doing with clove oil?

> Just for fun dribble a few drops of clove oil on the toilet seat and
> wait for someone to park their butt. hehehehehehehe
>
> Sheldon (who when 12 used to sneak into the ladies room of the movie
> theater... oil of cloves is almost as bad as oil of wintergreen)

You are an evil SOB Shel'... ;-)
That is what we love about you!
--
K.
Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 05 Mar 2005 08:00:53p, Damsel in dis Dress wrote in
rec.food.cooking:

> Melba's Jammin' >, if that's their real name,

>>> Carol, who puts butter and ground cloves on sauteed fish

>><cough>

> Try it. Just on a little piece. It's great!
>
> Carol

I don't think so. :-)

When I was a kid, my dad and uncle used to go fishing. My aunt would pan
fry what they caught. I would put either Worcestershire sauce or A-1 on
it.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Damsel in dis Dress

Wayne Boatwright >, if that's their real name,
wrote:

>When I was a kid, my dad and uncle used to go fishing. My aunt would pan
>fry what they caught. I would put either Worcestershire sauce or A-1 on
>it.

I worry about you, Wayne.

Carol, who usually uses a little (bottled - gasp!) lemon juice (the tree
out back isn't doing so great)

Substitute for Lemon Extract Frank103 Baking 2 06-04-2007 10:16 PM
Malt Extract Bob S General Cooking 1 10-02-2007 06:00 AM
Malt Extract Bob S Historic 0 10-02-2007 12:59 AM
Malt Extract Bob S Baking 0 10-02-2007 12:55 AM
Regular vanilla extract (natural extract)? Shaynelle Vegan 0 03-01-2007 05:13 PM