Spanky Cross

Default stuffed mushrooms

Hi. I am looking for a good stuffed mushroom recipe.A few yrs back i had
some at red lobster with a cheese sauce melted over them. Oh, they were
so good but they don`thave them anymore. I would appreciate any ideas.
Thank you.
Brenda

limey

"Spanky Cross" wrote in message

> Hi. I am looking for a good stuffed mushroom recipe.A few yrs back i had
> some at red lobster with a cheese sauce melted over them. Oh, they were
> so good but they don`thave them anymore. I would appreciate any ideas.
> Thank you.
> Brenda

Here's one, Brenda. I don't know if it's anything like the Red Lobster
recipe but you might want to give it a try.

Dora

* Exported from MasterCook *

Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms

1 cup cooked flaked crab
8 ounces cream cheese -- softened
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 green onions -- minced
1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
24 large mushrooms
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese -- grated
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Wash mushrooms well, remove stems, and set caps aside. Finely chop about 1/2
the mushroom stems. (Use the remainder in another recipe or freeze for later
use.)

Mix cream cheese, crab, chopped stems, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce,
basil, garlic powder, onions, and lemon pepper. Fill mushroom caps with the
crab mixture and place in a large, lightly greased baking dish. Top with the
grated Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. (Recipe may be prepared to this point
and refrigerated, covered, overnight.) Bake at 450ºF for 15-20 minutes and
serve warm.

Source:
"Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute"

NOTES : Any leftover crab mixture may be thinned with sour cream and served
as a dip or spread for crackers, chips, or vegetables. Shrimp could be
substituted for crab.

limey

"Spanky Cross" wrote in message

> Hi. I am looking for a good stuffed mushroom recipe.A few yrs back i had
> some at red lobster with a cheese sauce melted over them. Oh, they were
> so good but they don`thave them anymore. I would appreciate any ideas.
> Thank you.
> Brenda

Here's one, Brenda. I don't know if it's anything like the Red Lobster
recipe but you might want to give it a try.

Dora

* Exported from MasterCook *

Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms

1 cup cooked flaked crab
8 ounces cream cheese -- softened
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 green onions -- minced
1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
24 large mushrooms
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese -- grated
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Wash mushrooms well, remove stems, and set caps aside. Finely chop about 1/2
the mushroom stems. (Use the remainder in another recipe or freeze for later
use.)

Mix cream cheese, crab, chopped stems, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce,
basil, garlic powder, onions, and lemon pepper. Fill mushroom caps with the
crab mixture and place in a large, lightly greased baking dish. Top with the
grated Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. (Recipe may be prepared to this point
and refrigerated, covered, overnight.) Bake at 450ºF for 15-20 minutes and
serve warm.

Source:
"Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute"

NOTES : Any leftover crab mixture may be thinned with sour cream and served
as a dip or spread for crackers, chips, or vegetables. Shrimp could be
substituted for crab.

sf

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:45:24 -0500 (EST),
(Spanky Cross) wrote:

> Hi. I am looking for a good stuffed mushroom recipe.A few yrs back i had
> some at red lobster with a cheese sauce melted over them. Oh, they were
> so good but they don`thave them anymore. I would appreciate any ideas.
> Thank you.
> Brenda

Hi, Brenda

Have you tried searching at
www.google.com ? If you enter
"red lobster stuffed mushroom recipe" into the searchbox -
without the "s, you'll get lots of recipes to try and they
all involve cheese.

HTH

sf

(Spanky Cross) wrote:

> Hi. I am looking for a good stuffed mushroom recipe.A few yrs back i had
> some at red lobster with a cheese sauce melted over them. Oh, they were
> so good but they don`thave them anymore. I would appreciate any ideas.
> Thank you.
> Brenda

Hi, Brenda

Have you tried searching at
www.google.com ? If you enter
"red lobster stuffed mushroom recipe" into the searchbox -
without the "s, you'll get lots of recipes to try and they
all involve cheese.

HTH

Stuffed Mushrooms Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 02-01-2006 03:43 AM
Stuffed Mushrooms Pete Romfh Diabetic 0 29-12-2005 05:19 PM
Stuffed Mushrooms Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 17-12-2004 12:22 AM
Stuffed Mushrooms Mike Harding Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2004 04:10 PM
Stuffed Mushrooms [email protected] Diabetic 0 20-10-2003 03:19 AM