Dan W

Default Crabby Bills's- Worst Dinner Experience

I posted this on Crabby Bills discussion board and it was deleted.

On Sunday 3/14 my wife and I stopped at the Crabby Bills Crab Shack on 192 in
Kissimee. It was one of the worst dinner experiences we have ever had. We
were told that it would be a 15-20 min wait. After 40 minutes we looked at
the hostes's chart. We had been passed over several times. When we brought
it to her attention there was a mad scramble to find us a table. The waiter
said we would get free desrts. When we went to order, he didn't even know
what salad dressings were avaliable. He also didn't know what dinners were
avaliable. I ordered crab cakes. 5 minutes later he came to the table and
said they were out of them. I then ordered the broiled seafood platter. When
it came to the table, it was over cooked and dry.
The only positive thing I can say is taht they didn't charge us for a glass of
wine and beer.
To top it off, I posted this info on the Crabby Bills discussion board and my
post was deleted.

DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTURANT!!!

_
(_) Daniel Warren, RPh
_______// Marion NY
(________) Clinical Pharmacist
\ /
| Rx |
/______\

BillKirch

>It was one of the worst dinner experiences we have ever had.

I agree...I went to the one in Burbank and it was over priced and
sucked.Actually ..Red Lobster has improved GREATLY over the pas few years. try
them. BG
BillKirch