Old 21-03-2004, 08:24 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Coffee flavoured yoghurt

"Amanita, Private Dancer" wrote in message ws.com...
"{Gutterball}" quit loving on the ButtMonkey of
Paradise long enough to tell us:

that sounds like a bad idea

like rasberry potatoes or

beef ice cream

or lettuce soda

or chocolate cheese

It's not very good; I did't think it tasted like coffee at all

speaking of raspberry potatoes, seen those chocolate french fries by Ore-
Ida? Talk about a nasty concept

You eat some funny things when you have the munchies, idiot.

-
theoneflasehaddock