Recipies

Default Hmm...Godiva liquer dipping chocolate for Strawberries?

I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy concoction
into a dipping chocolate??

Davide

nancree

Um-m-m----"Dip and "nipple"??---"in bed or wherever"??
The imagination reels.

Nancree
----------------

Recipies Feb 19, 12:37 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress

"Recipies" >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
>strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
>basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
>Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy concoction
>into a dipping chocolate??

Google for "chocolate fondue." Many of the recipes call for some kind of
liqueur. That's where the Godiva would come in.

Have fun!
Carol

Recipies

LOL..OMG...I swear I corrected that to nibble three times!!! Ugh..oh
well..ya..no hiding my intentions..though strawberries are my first
goal

davide

nancree wrote:
> Um-m-m----"Dip and "nipple"??---"in bed or wherever"??
> The imagination reels.
>
> Nancree
> ----------------
>
> Recipies Feb 19, 12:37 am show options
>
> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> From: "Recipies" > - Find messages by this author
> Date: 19 Feb 2005 00:37:38 -0800
> Subject: Hmm...Godiva liquer dipping chocolate for Strawberries?
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>
> I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
> strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
> basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
> Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy

concoction

> into a dipping chocolate??
>

> Davide

Nexis

"Recipies" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
> strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
> basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
> Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy concoction
> into a dipping chocolate??
>
> Davide

My suggestion would be fondue, using cream and the liquer as your liquid,
and a good quality chocolate to go with it. My favorite recipe calls for 8
ounces of chocolate, 1/2 cup heavy cream, and 1/4 cup liquer. Yummy with
Kahlua or Grand Marnier, so I'm sure it would work great with the Godiva.

kimberly

nancree

Consider the fact that Godiva is already a chocolate liqueur. You may
wish to add a coffee (Kahlua) or orange (Grrand Marnier, triple sec)
flavored liqueur.