FoodBanter.com

-   -   betty crocker bake and fill (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/54388-betty-crocker-bake-fill.html)

yodels 18-02-2005 06:04 AM

betty crocker bake and fill

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

Melba's Jammin' 19-02-2005 02:16 AM

In article .com,
"yodels" wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

Errm, what is it?
--
-Barb
www.jamlady.eboard.com; Sam pics added 2-7-05

Gabby 19-02-2005 02:42 AM

"Melba's Jammin'" wrote in message
In article .com,
"yodels" wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

Errm, what is it?

A deep cake pan that comes with an insert that leaves a deep depression in
the baked cake. Said depression can be filled with your choice of filling.
I sometimes make a tube cake which I then hollow to fill with chocolate
mousse. This would make it much easier and more even. But since I only
make that on elder son's birthday, it's not worth buying a pan for. I'll
keep using my tube pan.

Gabby

Gregory Morrow 19-02-2005 04:04 PM

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

In article .com,
"yodels" wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

Errm, what is it?

If "yodels" didn't refer to "kitchen tools" one could even assume that she
is discussing an erotic toy!

--
Best
Greg

texpat 20-02-2005 07:19 PM

I'm intrigued by this, too. Can anyone shed any light on it?

"Gregory Morrow"
[email protected] hlink.net wrote in
message nk.net...

The Cook 20-02-2005 07:40 PM

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

In article .com,
"yodels" wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

Errm, what is it?

http://www.bakenfill.com/?source=NATEX

Probably fun if you bake lots of cakes and have plenty of room for
storing stuff.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."

Melba's Jammin' 21-02-2005 02:42 PM

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
"yodels" wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad

Errm, what is it?

http://www.bakenfill.com/?source=NATEX

Thanks, Susan. Looks like a nightmare to me. :-)
--
-Barb, www.jamlady.eboard.com Sam pics added 2-7-05.