Old 23-02-2005, 02:35 AM
Jeff Strickland

I think the terms al-Qaida and asshole are completely interchangeable.

Well no, that isn't true, all al Qaida are assholes, but all assholes are
not al Qaida. I think there is an aversion to calling people assholes in the
media, so they call them al Qaida instead.

"Dori A Schmetterling" wrote in message
The OP might be a troll but it is an interesting topic nevertheless.

Actually there were a couple of programmes on UK TV the other week that

put
forward this contention that 'Al Quaeda' is not all-encompassing
organisation and that the way it has been built up and used by governments
to pass laws limiting civil liberties is quite Orwellian.

There are groups of terrorists (obviously) but they act independently or,

at
least, autonomously. The US and other governments handed certain

terrorist
leaders a golden opportunity and now quite a few people claim to act on
behalf of this ubiquitous Al Quaeda.

Frankly, however much I am acutely aware of terrorism and its dangers I

have
always had my doubts about this 'organisation'. The US and then the

British
forces found absolutely nothing in Tora Bora (or wherever it was they were
looking in Afghanistan) and there was no evidence of some network of caves
in the Afghan hills.

In my opinion it would, in any case, have taken years of construction to
build such a thing, with great effort, since it was in the middle of
nowhere. Use of explosives would probably have been detected. Otherwise,
digging by hand would have taken even longer and perhaps large groups of
people and that would have been detected also.

Etc etc.

DAS

---

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"tech27" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
Not exactly. The theory is that Al Qaeda does exist, but it is made up

of
all those Holocaust "victims" that never really died.

Wouldn't the youngest holocaust victims that never really died be
approaching 70 years of age by now?

Maybe it's just me, but I am not sure how much damage a person can do

that
can barely get out of bed in the morning.

Old 23-02-2005, 03:15 AM
Jeff Strickland

"Erich" wrote in message
In my opinion it would, in any case, have taken years of construction to
build such a thing, with great effort, since it was in the middle of
nowhere. Use of explosives would probably have been detected.

Otherwise,
digging by hand would have taken even longer and perhaps large groups of
people and that would have been detected also.

Have you seen that hilarious clip of Rumsfeld on "Meet The Press" where

he,
with the help of illustrations that seemed to be the blueprints for
something out of a Bond movie, described these underground caves,

fortresses
even, with offices, bedrooms, hydro-electro power, air ventilation

systems,
entrances large enough to drive in trucks and tanks, etc, etc. It was just
nuts.

Relatively easy to do if keeping them secret was not an objective.

We have our entire missile defense infrastructure housed underground, what
makes you think that only Americans know how to dig a tunnel complex? It is
absurd to suggest that hiding stuff in tunnels and caves is nuts.

Old 23-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Erich

Relatively easy to do if keeping them secret was not an objective.

We have our entire missile defense infrastructure housed underground, what
makes you think that only Americans know how to dig a tunnel complex? It

is
absurd to suggest that hiding stuff in tunnels and caves is nuts.

If you had seen the clip and the illustrations of these supposed underground
fortresses, you would know how absurd it was.

Old 23-02-2005, 03:51 AM
Jeff Strickland

"Erich" wrote in message
Relatively easy to do if keeping them secret was not an objective.

We have our entire missile defense infrastructure housed underground,

what
makes you think that only Americans know how to dig a tunnel complex? It

is
absurd to suggest that hiding stuff in tunnels and caves is nuts.

If you had seen the clip and the illustrations of these supposed

underground
fortresses, you would know how absurd it was.

I think I did see them. I saw something about the caves when we first went
into Afghanistan. I think the discussion was theoretical though, not an
acutal description of what they thought they would find. What they thought
they might find.

Theoretically there is no reason to think that somebody might dig out the
inside of a mountain. We did, and there are certainly other examples of
where others have done it.

Old 23-02-2005, 03:56 AM
Jeff Strickland

"Greg Murphy" wrote in message
You are probably correct. The US government controls the media, which

means
it control the mindless population of the USA. Meaning, you can create
anything you want to justify anything you want to do. Look at who is in
power. George Bush, clearly the most ignorant, uneducated, red neck ever

wonder into power. This guy was elected by a somewhat dumber population.
Now, given the control of media by the Government, these lemmings can be

fed
anything. And apparently they have been, now look at the mess they are

in.
The country is bankrupt, the government is corrupt, and the illegal

invasion
is still going on.

Just thank God you weren't born american.

Government control of the media. Let's explore that for a moment.

ABC. CBS. NBC. CNN. MSNBC. FOX

At least one of these dances to a different drummer, and therefore is not
controlled by the government. Pick one.

That's hilarious.

Old 26-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Dr. Dog

Awake wrote:
[crap]

Please do not post this OT crap on a cooking newsgroup.

Dog

Old 27-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Baldin Pramer

http://www.idleworm.com/nws/2004/osm01.shtml

--
Sir Baldin Pramer, R.P.A.
Old 27-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Erich

"Baldin Pramer" wrote in message
Erich wrote:

Relatively easy to do if keeping them secret was not an objective.

We have our entire missile defense infrastructure housed underground,

what
makes you think that only Americans know how to dig a tunnel complex? It

is

absurd to suggest that hiding stuff in tunnels and caves is nuts.

If you had seen the clip and the illustrations of these supposed

underground
fortresses, you would know how absurd it was.

http://www.idleworm.com/nws/2004/osm01.shtml

--
Sir Baldin Pramer, R.P.A.

HA! That's the one. Excellent find, my friend. :-)

Old 28-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Jeff Strickland

"Awake" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:

Government control of the media. Let's explore that for a moment.

ABC. CBS. NBC. CNN. MSNBC. FOX

At least one of these dances to a different drummer, and therefore is not
controlled by the government. Pick one.

They are all the same.

FOX simply turns up the rightist rhetoric a notch drawing in
more assholes. Strip away the loudness and FOX is exactly
like CNN, attacking anyone who points out the truth of 9-11,
that it was an inside job from start to finish accomplished with
carefully planned and placed demolitions rather than jet planes.

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC repeat the big lie,
FOX shouts it.

They can't all be the same and be "controlled by government" because the
content and editorial views are significnatly different. Plus, I didn't even
begin to look at print media, which is equally charged as being the
mouthpiece of the government.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:24 AM
tech27

"Awake" wrote in message FOX
simply turns up the rightist rhetoric a notch drawing in
more assholes. Strip away the loudness and FOX is exactly
like CNN, attacking anyone who points out the truth of 9-11,
that it was an inside job from start to finish accomplished with
carefully planned and placed demolitions rather than jet planes.

Yeah, those jets and the people who died on them were, what, special
effects? Idiot.
Read "Into the Buzzsaw" edited by former "60 Minutes" producer
Kristina Borjesson. James Kallstrom of the FBI visited CBS
and ordered her firing for trying to present the viewpoint of the
more than _600_ eyewitnesses on Long Island who all saw
a missile strike TWA 800.

Yeah, that's how they would do it. Get someone fired for talking about
something they want kept quiet. That should make her forget about it. No ill
will there. Why not just kill her.

The book is widely available in libraries in America.
It is widely available because they understand that
Americans do not read such books and all avenues
for discussing this and any book like it on TV are closed
off.

Yeah, they can pull of 911 and get a reporter fired, but can't keep a book
of the shelves. Are you REALLY THAT STUPID?
-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Because the poster is being sought by the mental institution he escaped
from.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:35 AM
Maverick

"tech27" wrote in message
o.verio.net...

"Awake" wrote in message FOX
[...]

Shit! You beat me to it!

I bet this guy thinks that Taco Bell is the name of Mexico's phone company
too.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Bradburn Fentress

"tech27" wrote in message
o.verio.net...

Because the poster is being sought by the mental institution he escaped
from.

Hey tech,....you've got to stop feeding the animals :^)

Old 03-03-2005, 06:07 PM
[email protected]

Awake wrote:

No one but you suggested that the planes were not real.

The planes did not touch Building Seven.

Since you are so intelligent, explain what Building Seven was
and how exactly it came to collapse pancake style, just as a
building brought down by demolitions does, just as the two towers
before it came down.

Did you notice the same type of structure which the Spanish
torched a week ago to show the world that such buildings
do not collapse in 9-11 fashion due to fire?

I thought it was common knowledge that building 7 was demolished, it
was admitted to.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

Old 03-03-2005, 06:10 PM
tech27

"Awake" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

No one but you suggested that the planes were not real.

Are you saying that "THEY" crashed the planes AND planted explosives to
bring down the towers?

The planes did not touch Building Seven.

Since you are so intelligent, explain what Building Seven was
and how exactly it came to collapse pancake style, just as a
building brought down by demolitions does, just as the two towers
before it came down.

I don't know about Building Seven. Tell me please.

Did you notice the same type of structure which the Spanish
torched a week ago to show the world that such buildings
do not collapse in 9-11 fashion due to fire?

Did you notice that they didn't crash a plane into it?

You never heard of Kristina Borjesson until now, so obviously that is not
a problem.

Good conspiracy logic.

Dead bodies can cause concern, especially when the
"news" media are discovered not reporting them.

Killing people is the last resort of a dictatorship in trouble.

The book is widely available in libraries in America.
It is widely available because they understand that
Americans do not read such books and all avenues
for discussing this and any book like it on TV are closed
off.

Yeah, they can pull of 911 and get a reporter fired, but can't keep a book
of the shelves. Are you REALLY THAT STUPID?

It works so much better when the book is available but they manage
to keep people from reading it anyway. This way they can claim that
"free speech" exists.

How do they do this? Is it always "out on loan"?

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake Wine 14 30-06-2005 07:21 PM
BBC article "Al Qaeda" tea Melinda Tea 2 02-10-2004 06:53 PM
Russian Tea Room (New York) - does it still exist? Marc-Jano Knopp Restaurants 2 28-05-2004 09:16 AM
Does wheat pumpernickel exist? Ron Sourdough 1 12-01-2004 01:49 AM
Karen Winter, traitor, supports the Taliban and al Qaeda Jonathan Ball Vegan 3 03-12-2003 09:24 PM