Rusty

Default Woman Held Hostage by Pillsbury Biscuit-Fiction! (FUNNY)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:15:06 -0600, Me & > wrote:

>FROM: http://truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/biscuithostage.htm
>

> A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a
>loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her
>in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it
>was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially
>passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for
>over an hour. And, yes, Linda is a blonde.

DOH!

;-)
__
Rusty
Sacramento, CA
jacqui{JB}

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message

> >FROM: http://truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/biscuithostage.htm
> >
> >Well it appears this may, or may not be true.
> >Either way, it's worth reading. It had me laughing
> >my arse off....

> It was part of Brett Butler's stand up routine about
> ten years ago.

The Mythbusters did a segment on this. Amusingly? (Yes ...)
Surprisingly? (Prolly not ...) They found that biscuits in annisters
would "explode" when subjected to heat in the car.

-j
"Jamie want big boom."

Scott

In article >,
Rusty > wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:15:06 -0600, Me & > wrote:
>
> >FROM: http://truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/biscuithostage.htm
> >

> > A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a
> >loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her
> >in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it
> >was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially
> >passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for
> >over an hour. And, yes, Linda is a blonde.
> >

> DOH!

No, dough.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>
Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, "jacqui{JB}" > said:
> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
>
> > >FROM: http://truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/biscuithostage.htm
> > >
> > >Well it appears this may, or may not be true.
> > >Either way, it's worth reading. It had me laughing
> > >my arse off....

> > It was part of Brett Butler's stand up routine about
> > ten years ago.

> The Mythbusters did a segment on this. Amusingly? (Yes ...)
> Surprisingly? (Prolly not ...) They found that biscuits in annisters
> would "explode" when subjected to heat in the car.

Right, but remember, it took nearly an hour of sitting in the car in
hot weather -- who would sit with their perishable items for that long?

J.J. in WA (also a Mythbusters fan)...
Bob

"Me &" kept the thread alive:

>> Right, but remember, it took nearly an hour of sitting in the car in
>> hot weather -- who would sit with their perishable items for that long?

> Yeah, but remember, she's blonde !!!

She was staring at her orange juice that whole time, because the label said
"concentrate."

Bob

Dieter Zakas

In article , Rusty at
wrote on 2/10/05 2:15:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:15:06 -0600, Me & > wrote:
>
>> FROM:
http://truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/biscuithostage.htm

>> A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a
>> loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her
>> in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it
>> was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially
>> passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for
>> over an hour. And, yes, Linda is a blonde.
>>

> DOH!
>
> ;-)
> __
> Rusty