FoodBanter.com

-   -   Alton Brown is Elton Brown all growed up (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/5345-alton-brown-elton-brown.html)

Blair P. Houghton 18-03-2004 02:19 AM

Alton Brown is Elton Brown all growed up

It's Sen Paddy's Dee and FTV is showing Alton Brown's all-potato show.

This is clearly a very early one. His acting is very trepidatious.

And the only comparison I can draw is between him in this and the
kid in the Mac&Cheese episode.

Their styles are identical. Fearfully underplayed and shy
of the lens.

Frankly, I wish he'd pull back towards this guy a bit.

--Blair
"Oh give me a clone..."

projectile vomit chick 18-03-2004 05:49 AM

Oh shut the **** up about this anal retentive geek.

projectile vomit chick 18-03-2004 05:49 AM

Levelwave© 18-03-2004 06:11 AM

Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> It's Sen Paddy's Dee and FTV is showing Alton Brown's all-potato show.

What's up with this new hip camera style thingy? His shows too wacky for
this Mothra Stewart esque cinematography...

~john

Levelwave© 18-03-2004 06:11 AM