jmcquown

Default PING (that means, ATTENTION): Lucy

An Aside, I know PING is not originally a newsgroup term, but that's how we
use it here and Lucy may not know that.

If you aren't sure about perhaps substituting an ingredient, this is a
helpful web site you might want to hang on to:

http://www.foodsubs.com/

It also describes various ingredients in case you happen to read something
and aren't sure exactly what it is. Happy Cooking!

Jill

Lucy

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
.. .
> An Aside, I know PING is not originally a newsgroup term, but that's how
> we
> use it here and Lucy may not know that.
>
> If you aren't sure about perhaps substituting an ingredient, this is a
> helpful web site you might want to hang on to:
>
> http://www.foodsubs.com/
>
> It also describes various ingredients in case you happen to read something
> and aren't sure exactly what it is. Happy Cooking!
>
> Jill

Jill.. I saved that site.. thanks!
lucy