Jim Rutkowski

Default Best oil for French Fries?

If you only plan on making a few servings use clarified butter, I make
them this way for the kids as a special treat. Not something you want
to eat on a regular basis.

>What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
>aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy OR
>good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

Jim Rutkowski
Executive Chef - TrailerTrashAerospace
www.trailertrashaerospace.com
Richard Kaszeta

Steve Wertz > writes:
> >I have read that rendered horse fat is considered the best in France (I am
> >not kidding!).

> I would bet that coconut oil would work great, though expensive.
> The best popcorn is made with coconut oil.

I regularly used to make hash browns with macadamia oil, and I highly
recommend it aside from the price, and a relatively low smoke-point.
And depending on the source it can be relatively viscous at room
temperature (but the good stuff is actually pretty thin).

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Richard Kaszeta

Steve Wertz > writes:
> >I have read that rendered horse fat is considered the best in France (I am
> >not kidding!).

> I would bet that coconut oil would work great, though expensive.
> The best popcorn is made with coconut oil.

I regularly used to make hash browns with macadamia oil, and I highly
recommend it aside from the price, and a relatively low smoke-point.
And depending on the source it can be relatively viscous at room
temperature (but the good stuff is actually pretty thin).

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Aenuff

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
.. .
> sf > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:06:53 GMT, Default
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest
> >> ones aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea
> >> what's healthy OR good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

> > You're frying, so peanut, canola or corn oil is good. You
> > want something with a high smoke point and very little
> > flavor to impart.
> >

> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> When I was a teen there was a small local restaurant that had the most
> remarkable tasting French Fries. When asked how they made them, we

learned
> that they used peanut oil and changed the oil in their fryers daily.
>
> Wayne

mmmm... peanut oil fries (chips to me!!!) are fantastic, our local Chinese
fries in peanut oil and I always get some when I order. Alternatively beef
dripping in a cast iron chip pan, that how chips should be made. Fryers full
of corn or vegetable oil make fries not chips, there is a real difference.

Try Maris Pipers in 1/2" chips fried in beef dripping and you'll know what I
mean, real nostalgia for me!

Aenuff

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
.. .
> sf > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:06:53 GMT, Default
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest
> >> ones aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea
> >> what's healthy OR good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

> > You're frying, so peanut, canola or corn oil is good. You
> > want something with a high smoke point and very little
> > flavor to impart.
> >

> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> When I was a teen there was a small local restaurant that had the most
> remarkable tasting French Fries. When asked how they made them, we

learned
> that they used peanut oil and changed the oil in their fryers daily.
>
> Wayne

mmmm... peanut oil fries (chips to me!!!) are fantastic, our local Chinese
fries in peanut oil and I always get some when I order. Alternatively beef
dripping in a cast iron chip pan, that how chips should be made. Fryers full
of corn or vegetable oil make fries not chips, there is a real difference.

Try Maris Pipers in 1/2" chips fried in beef dripping and you'll know what I
mean, real nostalgia for me!

al

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message OR good tasting oil, so any
input is appreciated.
> I use canola oil and it works well. I do not reuse or recycle the oil.

Never heard of that ... am I being ignorant or is it a non-UK type thing?

al

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message OR good tasting oil, so any
input is appreciated.
> I use canola oil and it works well. I do not reuse or recycle the oil.

Never heard of that ... am I being ignorant or is it a non-UK type thing?

Julia Altshuler

al wrote:
> "Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message OR good tasting oil, so any
> input is appreciated.
>
>>I use canola oil and it works well. I do not reuse or recycle the oil.
>>

> Never heard of that ... am I being ignorant or is it a non-UK type thing?

Canola oil is rapeseed oil, thus named because it is more appealing to
the consumer that way. You know how it is with the good oil/bad oil
thing. New reports come out every day about how what you were eating
yesterday is bad for you while something else is in. Canola oil was
being touted for a while as being good cholesterol-wise, but many people
didn't care for its taste or performance for frying. At least, that's
my story in the U.S. I'd be interested in learning if it's otherwise in
the U.K.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

al wrote:
> "Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message OR good tasting oil, so any
> input is appreciated.
>
>>I use canola oil and it works well. I do not reuse or recycle the oil.
>>

> Never heard of that ... am I being ignorant or is it a non-UK type thing?

Canola oil is rapeseed oil, thus named because it is more appealing to
the consumer that way. You know how it is with the good oil/bad oil
thing. New reports come out every day about how what you were eating
yesterday is bad for you while something else is in. Canola oil was
being touted for a while as being good cholesterol-wise, but many people
didn't care for its taste or performance for frying. At least, that's
my story in the U.S. I'd be interested in learning if it's otherwise in
the U.K.

--Lia

Tara

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:34:50 GMT, "Peter Aitken"
> wrote:

>"Default" > wrote in message
>> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
>> aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy

>OR
>> good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

>I have read that rendered horse fat is considered the best in France (I am
>not kidding!).

Jeffrey Steingarten wrote an article about his experiments with french
fries fried in horse fat. He made them sound awfully good.

Tara

Tara

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:34:50 GMT, "Peter Aitken"
> wrote:

>"Default" > wrote in message
>> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
>> aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy

>OR
>> good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

>I have read that rendered horse fat is considered the best in France (I am
>not kidding!).

Jeffrey Steingarten wrote an article about his experiments with french
fries fried in horse fat. He made them sound awfully good.

Tara
hahabogus

Goomba38 > wrote in
:

> hahabogus wrote:
>
>> I make fries so infrequently these days...But when I made them more
>> often I used a mix of canola and lard. The gourmet fries lovers (my
>> kids and their friends) liked them better than McD's. But it's been a
>> while.

> Did you cut your own potatoes or use frozen ones?
> Goomba

I"d cut my own...thin fries...not the fat style fries.

First I'd cut my potatoes (after washing them). These were un peeled red
potatoes. Cut them into maybe 3/8 inch or so strips...never measured them.

Then I'd soak them in salted water to remove excess starch, for at least 1
hour maybe 2.
Be sure to dry them well...hot oil and water just don't get along.

Then fry them up (once only) in hotish oil till they were crisp and felt
right* when messed about with a spoon with holes in it.

I would fry fry them in an old aluminum pot with out a basket or
thermometer.

*Hard to explain
They kinda feel hard/stiff when cooked enough but the color was still a
pale golden.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
hahabogus

Goomba38 > wrote in
:

> hahabogus wrote:
>
>> I make fries so infrequently these days...But when I made them more
>> often I used a mix of canola and lard. The gourmet fries lovers (my
>> kids and their friends) liked them better than McD's. But it's been a
>> while.

> Did you cut your own potatoes or use frozen ones?
> Goomba

I"d cut my own...thin fries...not the fat style fries.

First I'd cut my potatoes (after washing them). These were un peeled red
potatoes. Cut them into maybe 3/8 inch or so strips...never measured them.

Then I'd soak them in salted water to remove excess starch, for at least 1
hour maybe 2.
Be sure to dry them well...hot oil and water just don't get along.

Then fry them up (once only) in hotish oil till they were crisp and felt
right* when messed about with a spoon with holes in it.

I would fry fry them in an old aluminum pot with out a basket or
thermometer.

*Hard to explain
They kinda feel hard/stiff when cooked enough but the color was still a
pale golden.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
A.C.

>good tasting oil, so any
> input is appreciated.
> > I use canola oil and it works well. I do not reuse or recycle the oil.
> >

> Never heard of that ... am I being ignorant or is it a non-UK type thing?

canola oil is actually rapeseed oil. now you see why they don't use that
name :P it has a high smoke point and has good properties for deep frying
food. the canadians developed the oil hence the name can-ola their maybe
a uk equivilent but i don't know what it is...

ac

A.C.

>good tasting oil, so any
> input is appreciated.
> > I use canola oil and it works well. I do not reuse or recycle the oil.
> >

> Never heard of that ... am I being ignorant or is it a non-UK type thing?

canola oil is actually rapeseed oil. now you see why they don't use that
name :P it has a high smoke point and has good properties for deep frying
food. the canadians developed the oil hence the name can-ola their maybe
a uk equivilent but i don't know what it is...

ac

PENMART01

> hahabogus writes:
>
>Goomba38 wrote:
>> hahabogus wrote:
>>
>>> But it's been a while.

>> Did you use frozen ones?
>> Goomba
>>

>my own...thin...not fat.
>*Hard to explain, kinda feel hard/stiff.

I don't think you need to explain those details to Goomba

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

> hahabogus writes:
>
>Goomba38 wrote:
>> hahabogus wrote:
>>
>>> But it's been a while.

>> Did you use frozen ones?
>> Goomba
>>

>my own...thin...not fat.
>*Hard to explain, kinda feel hard/stiff.

I don't think you need to explain those details to Goomba

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Wayne Boatwright

"Aenuff" > wrote in
:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in
> message .. .
>> sf > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:06:53 GMT, Default

>> > You're frying, so peanut, canola or corn oil is good. You
>> > want something with a high smoke point and very little
>> > flavor to impart.
>> >

>> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

>> When I was a teen there was a small local restaurant that had the
>> most remarkable tasting French Fries. When asked how they made them,
>> we

> learned
>> that they used peanut oil and changed the oil in their fryers daily.
>>
>> Wayne

> mmmm... peanut oil fries (chips to me!!!) are fantastic, our local
> Chinese fries in peanut oil and I always get some when I order.
> Alternatively beef dripping in a cast iron chip pan, that how chips
> should be made. Fryers full of corn or vegetable oil make fries not
> chips, there is a real difference.
>
> Try Maris Pipers in 1/2" chips fried in beef dripping and you'll know
> what I mean, real nostalgia for me!

I've had some really good chips when I visited the UK, and a local
restaurant makes the closest to British chips that can be found
hereabouts, using hand-cut fresh potatoes. Don't know what kind of fat
they're using, but they're awfully good.

Wayne

Wayne Boatwright

"Aenuff" > wrote in
:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in
> message .. .
>> sf > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:06:53 GMT, Default

>> > You're frying, so peanut, canola or corn oil is good. You
>> > want something with a high smoke point and very little
>> > flavor to impart.
>> >

>> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

>> When I was a teen there was a small local restaurant that had the
>> most remarkable tasting French Fries. When asked how they made them,
>> we

> learned
>> that they used peanut oil and changed the oil in their fryers daily.
>>
>> Wayne

> mmmm... peanut oil fries (chips to me!!!) are fantastic, our local
> Chinese fries in peanut oil and I always get some when I order.
> Alternatively beef dripping in a cast iron chip pan, that how chips
> should be made. Fryers full of corn or vegetable oil make fries not
> chips, there is a real difference.
>
> Try Maris Pipers in 1/2" chips fried in beef dripping and you'll know
> what I mean, real nostalgia for me!

I've had some really good chips when I visited the UK, and a local
restaurant makes the closest to British chips that can be found
hereabouts, using hand-cut fresh potatoes. Don't know what kind of fat
they're using, but they're awfully good.

Wayne

sf

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:52:41 -0000, "Aenuff"
> wrote:

> mmmm... peanut oil fries (chips to me!!!) are fantastic, our local Chinese
> fries in peanut oil and I always get some when I order. Alternatively beef
> dripping in a cast iron chip pan, that how chips should be made. Fryers full
> of corn or vegetable oil make fries not chips, there is a real difference.
>
> Try Maris Pipers in 1/2" chips fried in beef dripping and you'll know what I
> mean, real nostalgia for me!

FYI, the ORIGINAL McDonald's fries were fried that way,,,
but our health concious rabble rousers quashed that a long
time ago. McDonalds fries were CRISPY and flavorful.
<sigh> Oh for the good ol' days.

If people don't want their fries cooked that way, then they
should vote with their feet and not yap the subject to
death.

sf

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:52:41 -0000, "Aenuff"
> wrote:

> mmmm... peanut oil fries (chips to me!!!) are fantastic, our local Chinese
> fries in peanut oil and I always get some when I order. Alternatively beef
> dripping in a cast iron chip pan, that how chips should be made. Fryers full
> of corn or vegetable oil make fries not chips, there is a real difference.
>
> Try Maris Pipers in 1/2" chips fried in beef dripping and you'll know what I
> mean, real nostalgia for me!

FYI, the ORIGINAL McDonald's fries were fried that way,,,
but our health concious rabble rousers quashed that a long
time ago. McDonalds fries were CRISPY and flavorful.
<sigh> Oh for the good ol' days.

If people don't want their fries cooked that way, then they
should vote with their feet and not yap the subject to
death.

sf

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:07:25 GMT, hahabogus
> wrote:

> I make fries so infrequently these days...But when I made them more often I
> used a mix of canola and lard.

Hmmm. I hadn't thought of that combination before.

sf

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:07:25 GMT, hahabogus
> wrote:

> I make fries so infrequently these days...But when I made them more often I
> used a mix of canola and lard.

Hmmm. I hadn't thought of that combination before.

Tim Challenger

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:16:43 -0600, Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:44:44 GMT, Tim Challenger
> <"timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at"> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:06:53 GMT, Default wrote:
>>
>>> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
>>> aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy OR
>>> good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

>>Lard is absolutely the best. But I think most of the taste depends on the
>>variety of potato used.

> Lard is pork. Pork fat doesn't taste nearly as good as beef fat,
> and pork fat (when deep frying) stinks like all hell broke loose.
>
> -sw

Can't say I've ever noticed it being that bad.

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
Tim Challenger

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:16:43 -0600, Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:44:44 GMT, Tim Challenger
> <"timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at"> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:06:53 GMT, Default wrote:
>>
>>> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
>>> aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy OR
>>> good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

>>Lard is absolutely the best. But I think most of the taste depends on the
>>variety of potato used.

> Lard is pork. Pork fat doesn't taste nearly as good as beef fat,
> and pork fat (when deep frying) stinks like all hell broke loose.
>
> -sw

Can't say I've ever noticed it being that bad.

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
Dimitri

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
link.net...

<snip>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...onalds04m.html

> > Dimitri

> Now Dimitri as we are friends I know I can disagree with you. What you are
> referring to is a fairly recent occurrence. Before the introduction of
> vegetable oil, adulterated or not, McDonalds fries were fried in beef

fat -
> from the beginning of McDonalds. They were very good. Beef fat is still

the
> best. I no longer have the freezer space to make it and, sadly can't eat
> such fine foods any more. But beef fat is still the best.
>
> Charlie

IIRC the tallow was never the prime oil used it was a flavor enhancer to the
vegetable oil. The practice was in broad use when the stores actually
prepared the fries from potatoes right in the store. For years now that
practice has been abandoned in favor of a frozen product.

Today they use.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...in dex.html#2

French Fries: French Fries, Salt
French Fries: Potatoes, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, natural flavor
(beef source), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate (to preserve natural
color). Cooked in partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (may contain
partially hydrogenated soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated corn oil
and/or partially hydrogenated canola oil and/or cottonseed oil and/or
sunflower oil and/or corn oil). TBHQ and citric acid added to help preserve
freshness. Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent.

Dimitri

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
link.net...

<snip>

> > Nope just flavored with not fried in.
> >
> > "McDonald's apologized for telling customers for a decade that its fries
> > were cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil, when all the while its raw
> > potatoes were first seasoned with beef extract."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...onalds04m.html

> > Dimitri

> Now Dimitri as we are friends I know I can disagree with you. What you are
> referring to is a fairly recent occurrence. Before the introduction of
> vegetable oil, adulterated or not, McDonalds fries were fried in beef

fat -
> from the beginning of McDonalds. They were very good. Beef fat is still

the
> best. I no longer have the freezer space to make it and, sadly can't eat
> such fine foods any more. But beef fat is still the best.
>
> Charlie

IIRC the tallow was never the prime oil used it was a flavor enhancer to the
vegetable oil. The practice was in broad use when the stores actually
prepared the fries from potatoes right in the store. For years now that
practice has been abandoned in favor of a frozen product.

Today they use.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...in dex.html#2

French Fries: French Fries, Salt
French Fries: Potatoes, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, natural flavor
(beef source), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate (to preserve natural
color). Cooked in partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (may contain
partially hydrogenated soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated corn oil
and/or partially hydrogenated canola oil and/or cottonseed oil and/or
sunflower oil and/or corn oil). TBHQ and citric acid added to help preserve
freshness. Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent.

Jack Schidt®

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
link.net...

> "Dimitri" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "Tony P." > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

healthiest
> > ones

> > healthy OR

> > > I wonder if you can still find beef tallow. That's what McD's used to
> > > use, and why the fries tasted so damned good. Now you get cardboard
> > > tasting fries. Ick!

> > Nope just flavored with not fried in.
> >
> > "McDonald's apologized for telling customers for a decade that its fries
> > were cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil, when all the while its raw
> > potatoes were first seasoned with beef extract."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...onalds04m.html

> > Dimitri

> Now Dimitri as we are friends I know I can disagree with you. What you are
> referring to is a fairly recent occurrence. Before the introduction of
> vegetable oil, adulterated or not, McDonalds fries were fried in beef

fat -
> from the beginning of McDonalds. They were very good. Beef fat is still

the
> best. I no longer have the freezer space to make it and, sadly can't eat
> such fine foods any more. But beef fat is still the best.
>
> Charlie

Yeahbut.....pork fat rulez!

Jack Lardo

Jack Schidt®

"Default" > wrote in message
> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
> aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy

OR
> good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

I'd suggest peanut oil. Don't forget to fry them twice.

Jack Planters

Jack Schidt®

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
link.net...

> "Dimitri" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "Tony P." > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

healthiest
> > ones

> > healthy OR

> > > I wonder if you can still find beef tallow. That's what McD's used to
> > > use, and why the fries tasted so damned good. Now you get cardboard
> > > tasting fries. Ick!

> > Nope just flavored with not fried in.
> >
> > "McDonald's apologized for telling customers for a decade that its fries
> > were cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil, when all the while its raw
> > potatoes were first seasoned with beef extract."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...onalds04m.html

> > Dimitri

> Now Dimitri as we are friends I know I can disagree with you. What you are
> referring to is a fairly recent occurrence. Before the introduction of
> vegetable oil, adulterated or not, McDonalds fries were fried in beef

fat -
> from the beginning of McDonalds. They were very good. Beef fat is still

the
> best. I no longer have the freezer space to make it and, sadly can't eat
> such fine foods any more. But beef fat is still the best.
>
> Charlie

Yeahbut.....pork fat rulez!

Jack Lardo

Jack Schidt®

"Default" > wrote in message
> What's the best oil for French Fries? I'm guessing the healthiest ones
> aren't the best tasting, but at the moment I have no idea what's healthy

OR
> good tasting oil, so any input is appreciated.

I'd suggest peanut oil. Don't forget to fry them twice.

Jack Planters

Mark Shaw

In article >,
Default > wrote:
>What's the best oil for French Fries?

I use safflower. Why? 'Cause Alton says so.

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
"[The Blues] is the kind of music that doesn't
Mark Shaw

In article >,
>What's the best oil for French Fries?

I use safflower. Why? 'Cause Alton says so.

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
"[The Blues] is the kind of music that doesn't
mince words -- it gets right to it." -Bonnie Raitt
d w a c o n

>What's the best oil for French Fries?

LARD !!!

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality

d w a c o n

>What's the best oil for French Fries?

LARD !!!

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality
http://www.dwacon.com

alzelt

> IIRC the tallow was never the prime oil used it was a flavor enhancer to the
> vegetable oil. The practice was in broad use when the stores actually
> prepared the fries from potatoes right in the store. For years now that
> practice has been abandoned in favor of a frozen product.
>
> Today they use.
> http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...in dex.html#2
>
> French Fries: French Fries, Salt
> French Fries: Potatoes, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, natural flavor
> (beef source), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate (to preserve natural
> color). Cooked in partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (may contain
> partially hydrogenated soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated corn oil
> and/or partially hydrogenated canola oil and/or cottonseed oil and/or
> sunflower oil and/or corn oil). TBHQ and citric acid added to help preserve
> freshness. Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent.

As a rule, I refuse to use ingredients that I cannot pronounce, or
contain more than two sylables. As for the need to robe the spuds in a
specially formulated chemical mix, that goes beyond the pale.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Natural Cut French Fries Jerry Avins General Cooking 1 01-07-2011 06:40 PM
Natural Cut French Fries Jerry Avins General Cooking 1 01-07-2011 07:17 AM
Natural Cut French Fries Mr. Bill[_2_] General Cooking 1 29-06-2011 05:55 AM
French Fries Moe Jones Barbecue 19 27-09-2007 05:16 AM
Do French people eat French Fries and French Toast ? Puester General Cooking 2 17-02-2005 05:22 AM