Alex Chernavsky

Default Request for recipe for Thai chili sauce

When I lived in California in the early 1990s, I loved to eat at the Thai
Café located on the Stanford campus. The food was delicious, as was the
home-made chili sauce. The sauce was similar to Huy Fong Sriracha Sauce
(sold in the plastic squeeze-bottle with a picture of a rooster on it) but
somehow... better.

The owner of the café wouldn't give me the recipe, but he told me that it
involved chilis, garlic, and large amounts of MSG.

Anybody have any suggestions for a good recipe?

Thanks.

Regards,

Alex Chernavsky
Rochester, NY