Default What are your favorite ways you like preparing meat,before cooking or grilling?

>From either experience and / or from any much admired good recipe
book/s you use, what is or are the best ways you like preparing your
meat (any variety) for either grilling or barbecuing ?

Dimitri

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> >From either experience and / or from any much admired good recipe

> book/s you use, what is or are the best ways you like preparing your
> meat (any variety) for either grilling or barbecuing ?

That is an impossible question to answer in a reasonable amount of time.

What kind of meat, beef, lamb, pork, game, poultry?
What cut? Steak, Shoulder Loin?
Is the meat aged?

Once you have a little practice most cuts and types have their place and
there is no best.

Dimitri

Dimitri

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> >From either experience and / or from any much admired good recipe

> book/s you use, what is or are the best ways you like preparing your
> meat (any variety) for either grilling or barbecuing ?

That is an impossible question to answer in a reasonable amount of time.

What kind of meat, beef, lamb, pork, game, poultry?
What cut? Steak, Shoulder Loin?
Is the meat aged?

Once you have a little practice most cuts and types have their place and
there is no best.

Dimitri

Preferably steak, but I want to know how you most like preparing any
type of meat/s you love the most, for grilling or barbecuing.

Dimitri

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Preferably steak, but I want to know how you most like preparing any
> type of meat/s you love the most, for grilling or barbecuing.

Go he

www.beef.org

Follow their directions for a foolproof way to start.

Dimitri