Mark Thorson

Default Potted Meat Products

I recently received this link in my e-mail,
one of those sorts of e-mail that passes from
person-to-person like a virus. Pardon me
if you've already received it. A quick Google
search shows it hasn't been posted here

http://www.pk.org/pottedmeat.html

Dreadful stuff. I can't believe I used to like
so-called Vienna sausages. An insult to the
people of Vienna, if they were aware of it.

Wayne Boatwright

Mark Thorson > wrote in :

> I recently received this link in my e-mail,
> one of those sorts of e-mail that passes from
> person-to-person like a virus. Pardon me
> if you've already received it. A quick Google
> search shows it hasn't been posted here
>
> http://www.pk.org/pottedmeat.html
>
> Dreadful stuff. I can't believe I used to like
> so-called Vienna sausages. An insult to the
> people of Vienna, if they were aware of it.

What about something like Underwood Devilled Ham or Devilled Chicken?

Wayne Boatwright

Mark Thorson > wrote in :

> I recently received this link in my e-mail,
> one of those sorts of e-mail that passes from
> person-to-person like a virus. Pardon me
> if you've already received it. A quick Google
> search shows it hasn't been posted here
>
> http://www.pk.org/pottedmeat.html
>
> Dreadful stuff. I can't believe I used to like
> so-called Vienna sausages. An insult to the
> people of Vienna, if they were aware of it.

What about something like Underwood Devilled Ham or Devilled Chicken?

JBSummer

>> An insult to the people of Vienna, if they were aware of it.

Maybe it was named after Vienna, Virginia. I'll bet those Viennese like it...
JBSummer

>> An insult to the people of Vienna, if they were aware of it.

Maybe it was named after Vienna, Virginia. I'll bet those Viennese like it...

A.C.

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:16:11 GMT, Mark Thorson >
> wrote:
>

> >I recently received this link in my e-mail,
> >one of those sorts of e-mail that passes from
> >person-to-person like a virus. Pardon me
> >if you've already received it. A quick Google
> >search shows it hasn't been posted here
> >
> >http://www.pk.org/pottedmeat.html

> Ping www.pk.org (68.39.111.58) ...
> 1 failed
> 2 failed
> 3 failed
>
> Site is down.
>
> -sw

not all sites are pingable. ever tried to ping cnn.com or microsoft.com?
they don't reply to ping requests but they aren't down.

ac

A.C.