WardNA

Default Martha - I'll miss you.

>Maybe show how certain food items can be heated up by placing atop a
>light bulb, or keeping things cold by enclosing them in a zip lock bag
>and placing them in the toilet water. And then ideas on how to

You won't get those columns until Heloise is sent up.
WardNA

>Maybe show how certain food items can be heated up by placing atop a
>light bulb, or keeping things cold by enclosing them in a zip lock bag
>and placing them in the toilet water. And then ideas on how to

You won't get those columns until Heloise is sent up.
Mark Thorson

WardNA wrote:

> >Maybe show how certain food items can be heated up by placing atop a
> >light bulb, or keeping things cold by enclosing them in a zip lock bag
> >and placing them in the toilet water. And then ideas on how to

> You won't get those columns until Heloise is sent up.

There's a good idea! Now that we've got a mob going,
why stop with Martha?

Now that I think about, I'd much rather send Donna
Dewberry to the slammer. I'm sick to death of seeing
her One-StrokeTM painting shows on PBS, occupying
air time that could be used to show something more
entertaining like Rick Bayless frying hamburgers at
Burger King.

Mark Thorson

WardNA wrote:

> >Maybe show how certain food items can be heated up by placing atop a
> >light bulb, or keeping things cold by enclosing them in a zip lock bag
> >and placing them in the toilet water. And then ideas on how to

> You won't get those columns until Heloise is sent up.

There's a good idea! Now that we've got a mob going,
why stop with Martha?

Now that I think about, I'd much rather send Donna
Dewberry to the slammer. I'm sick to death of seeing
her One-StrokeTM painting shows on PBS, occupying
air time that could be used to show something more
entertaining like Rick Bayless frying hamburgers at
Burger King.

Pennyaline

"Mark Thorson" wrote:
> Now that I think about, I'd much rather send Donna
> Dewberry to the slammer. I'm sick to death of seeing
> her One-StrokeTM painting shows on PBS, occupying
> air time that could be used to show something more
> entertaining like Rick Bayless frying hamburgers at
> Burger King.

Cool! Could the technique transfer to jailhouse tats?

Pennyaline

"Mark Thorson" wrote:
> Now that I think about, I'd much rather send Donna
> Dewberry to the slammer. I'm sick to death of seeing
> her One-StrokeTM painting shows on PBS, occupying
> air time that could be used to show something more
> entertaining like Rick Bayless frying hamburgers at
> Burger King.

Cool! Could the technique transfer to jailhouse tats?

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Steve Ritter
> wrote:

> I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.

Stay tuned for Rebecca Kolls.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-13-04.
Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Steve Ritter
> wrote:

> I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.

Stay tuned for Rebecca Kolls.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-13-04.
Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got
the button to prove it!)
"The only difference between a rut and a grave is
the depth of the hole."
Richard Kaszeta

Melba's Jammin' > writes:

> In article >, Steve Ritter
> > wrote:
>
> > I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.

> Stay tuned for Rebecca Kolls.

Who, when she was a regular on the KARE-11 news, I always thought she
looked a lot like Martha anyways...

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Richard Kaszeta

Melba's Jammin' > writes:

> In article >, Steve Ritter
> > wrote:
>
> > I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.

> Stay tuned for Rebecca Kolls.

Who, when she was a regular on the KARE-11 news, I always thought she
looked a lot like Martha anyways...

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich

Bill Reynolds

Like a ship misses a barnacle....
Bill Reynolds

Like a ship misses a barnacle....
John Gaughan

Steve Ritter wrote:
> I'll miss Martha.

I will miss her about as much as I miss having ingrown toenails.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Steve Ritter wrote:
> I'll miss Martha.

I will miss her about as much as I miss having ingrown toenails.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Richard Kaszeta
> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' > writes:
>
> > In article >, Steve Ritter
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.

> > Stay tuned for Rebecca Kolls.

> Who, when she was a regular on the KARE-11 news, I always thought she
> looked a lot like Martha anyways...

She's been positioning herself for greatness for a number of years. Now
is her time to move. CJ had something about it in her Strib column
within the last two days -- might even have been today's paper.
(waves) Hi, Rich.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-13-04.
Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got
the button to prove it!)
"The only difference between a rut and a grave is
the depth of the hole."

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Richard Kaszeta
> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' > writes:
>
> > In article >, Steve Ritter
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.

> > Stay tuned for Rebecca Kolls.

> Who, when she was a regular on the KARE-11 news, I always thought she
> looked a lot like Martha anyways...

She's been positioning herself for greatness for a number of years. Now
is her time to move. CJ had something about it in her Strib column
within the last two days -- might even have been today's paper.
(waves) Hi, Rich.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-13-04.
Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got
the button to prove it!)
"The only difference between a rut and a grave is
the depth of the hole."
projectile vomit chick

"Steve Ritter" > wrote in message

> I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.
>
> She'll probably be gone 2 years at the most or less. Unless there will be
> a legal upset which can be pulled off with her money. Unfortunately the
> lynch mob wants blood.
>
> I wonder if she does go to jail, if she'll be the Cooker - Or the

Cookie

> Gosh. I can just see this 400 pound woman greet her. "Hi toots! Wanna
> check out my Pot Au Feu?"

Yeah, like she's gonna be locked up in Chino with the Women of Cellblock H.

projectile vomit chick

"Steve Ritter" > wrote in message

> I'll miss Martha. I love strong women.
>
> She'll probably be gone 2 years at the most or less. Unless there will be
> a legal upset which can be pulled off with her money. Unfortunately the
> lynch mob wants blood.
>
> I wonder if she does go to jail, if she'll be the Cooker - Or the

Cookie

> Gosh. I can just see this 400 pound woman greet her. "Hi toots! Wanna
> check out my Pot Au Feu?"

Yeah, like she's gonna be locked up in Chino with the Women of Cellblock H.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message > >> >
> [...]

We had a guy at work that spent 6 years in prison. He made wine from any
type of fruit juice that was available. It was his side job and it made him
very popular.
Ed

Edwin Pawlowski

We had a guy at work that spent 6 years in prison. He made wine from any
type of fruit juice that was available. It was his side job and it made him
very popular.
Ed

OT - Miss me? ;-) Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 28 16-12-2006 08:08 AM
miss me? ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 25-10-2004 06:54 AM
Martha Stewart Will Miss Her Chickens Mark Thorson General Cooking 14 18-09-2004 12:09 AM
Miss Me?!? Goomba General Cooking 2 05-06-2004 03:20 AM
Miss me? Steve Wertz Barbecue 6 12-01-2004 05:38 PM