Elliot101

Default Trade Recipe Books?

Hi All,

This is a great way to start moving expensive recipe books through your
collections.

After 2 years of development (whew!) we just launched a book exchange
service called www.swapsimple.com which allows people to turn the books
they no longer have any use for, into books that they actually need. I
thought this may be of particular interest to people who have loads of
recipe books around the house that haven't been used in years.

We originally designed it for college textbooks, but it works equally
well for all books.

If you do have some spare books around that you have finished with or
outgrown, SwapSimple is a great way to turn them back into books you
can actually use. Here's basically how it works:

1. Post your unneeded books
2. Instantly receive "trade credits" equivalent to the cover price of
your posted books
3. Use those credits to get any books you like listed for exchange on
the site

Please come take a look, we need all the support we can get.

I also started a SwapSimple group on Google (
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...-Book-Exchange ) to get
everyone's feedback regarding how we can make the service even better.
Please leave a comment if you feel so inclined.
Elliot
www.swapsimple.com

recipe books [email protected] General Cooking 4 20-09-2007 03:50 AM
GREAT Recipe books! Wishful Thinking General Cooking 1 05-11-2005 02:06 PM
Recipe Trade Jess General Cooking 9 11-09-2005 07:58 PM
Trade Recipe Books? Elliot101 General Cooking 4 10-01-2005 03:14 AM
Reverse Recipe Books ??? David Recipes 1 17-10-2004 11:40 PM