alindarains1

Default New cookbook for health and nutrition

I have been reading this group for quite some time now and have
appreciated the family atmosphere here. Just thought I'd throw in my 2
cents worth and tell you about a new cookbook that we started using in
our family. It is called, The Best Nutritious Weight Loss Recipes from
the Kitchen of Zone Idaho. My husband and oldest son are both losing
weight on these meals and I can't believe how delicious they are. If
anyone is interested, it can be found at: zoneidaho.com. Thank you for
allowing me to be a small part of this community.

Dimitri

"alindarains1" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have been reading this group for quite some time now and have
> appreciated the family atmosphere here. Just thought I'd throw in my 2
> cents worth and tell you about a new cookbook that we started using in
> our family. It is called, The Best Nutritious Weight Loss Recipes from
> the Kitchen of Zone Idaho. My husband and oldest son are both losing
> weight on these meals and I can't believe how delicious they are. If
> anyone is interested, it can be found at: zoneidaho.com. Thank you for
> allowing me to be a small part of this community.

You have just been disowned by your community unless you want to send us all
$20.00 for the cook book.

Dimitri

Hahabogus

"alindarains1" > wrote in
oups.com:

> I have been reading this group for quite some time now and have
> appreciated the family atmosphere here. Just thought I'd throw in my 2
> cents worth and tell you about a new cookbook that we started using in
> our family. It is called, The Best Nutritious Weight Loss Recipes from
> the Kitchen of Zone Idaho. My husband and oldest son are both losing
> weight on these meals and I can't believe how delicious they are. If
> anyone is interested, it can be found at: zoneidaho.com. Thank you for
> allowing me to be a small part of this community.

I bet it is a SPAM cookbook....SPAM, Spam, SPAM, SPAM, Spam, SPAM SPAM,
Spam, SPAM, SPAM, Spam, SPAM, Spam, SPAM, SPAM, Spam, SPAM, Spam, SPAM,
Spam, SPAM, SPAM, Spam Cookbook

--
Starchless in Manitoba.
Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
~Shelly~

"alindarains1" > wrote in message
oups.com...

Yep, the first time this person has ever posted (using this email addy,
anyway) was yesterday. Just one post in rec.food.cooking,
misc.health.diabetes, alt.support.diet, sci.med.nutrition, and here; all
posts yammering about this cookbook.

BTW, the recipes are available by download only. I really liked the part
where "Affiliates are paid a 35% commission on every sale that comes from a
referral off of their site..." and "The most effective means of promoting
the cookbook is a personal recommendation on your website. Potential
customers are more likely to visit the Zone Idaho site and purchase the Zone
Idaho Cookbook if you give your own testimonial of the product. When this
is included on your site, a testimonial is usually more effective and
convincing in getting customers to try a product than if they are just
presented with an informational banner."

~Shelly~

Cooking oil - Health and nutrition purnima General Cooking 0 17-03-2010 02:17 PM
Health & Nutrition Videos Ralph Vegan 0 03-07-2006 03:15 AM
Super food Nutrition is the key to Health and Diabetes control rob Diabetic 1 10-03-2006 12:59 PM
Awesome Free E-Newsletter on Vegetarian/Vegan Health and Nutrition Steve Vegan 0 07-08-2004 03:44 PM
Dr.Ali's Nutrition Bible-Bestselling Nutrition book at the moment-30% off list UK price kiff Marketplace 0 03-03-2004 01:30 PM