Amberinauburn

Default Corn Bread Help

I want to make Corn bread and add a can of whole Kernel Corn. Do I have to make
any other adjustments to the recipe?

Amber In Cold windy Illinois
PENMART01

> Scott heimdall writes:
>
>>(Amberinauburn) wrote:
>>
>> I want to make Corn bread and add a can of whole Kernel Corn. Do I have to
>> make
>> any other adjustments to the recipe?
>>

>Since you didn't post the recipe, there's no way to answer.

Sure there's an answer... there is NO corn whatsoever in "Corn Bread". Perhaps
yoose is thinking "cornbread: a whole nother thingie.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
MLuehmann

Ya sure don't. ML Birmingham, AL

Sheldon

Amberinauburn wrote:
> I want to make Corn bread and add a can of whole Kernel Corn. Do I

have to make
> any other adjustments to the recipe?

First off "Corn Bread" is wonderful, but alas, corn bread contains no
corn whatsoever... methinks you meant "cornbread".

Corn Bread Ophelia[_11_] General Cooking 126 16-10-2014 05:20 AM
corn bread J. Davidson General Cooking 3 30-08-2005 04:36 AM
Corn Bread Help Amberinauburn General Cooking 0 10-01-2005 07:13 PM
"corn" bread ? Baking 8 08-11-2004 03:14 PM
Corn Bread Brooke Dolara General Cooking 5 10-03-2004 02:43 AM