Ruddell

Default Stainless steel

After doing a bit of shopping/searching I have to now ask, is there such
thing as a stainless steel electric frying pan? If so, any
recommendations?

--
Cheers

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply
Outdoor Grilling & Cooking

Yes, there is such a thing. Here's a quick list of a few on Consumer
Guide. You can sort by price, brand, most recommended from this page.
If nothing else - this gives you a starting point to see what's out
there.

http://products.consumerguide.com/re...e ctionId=772
*****************************
BP
www.outdoorculinary.com

notbob

On 2005-01-10, Ruddell > wrote:

> After doing a bit of shopping/searching I have to now ask, is there such
> thing as a stainless steel electric frying pan? If so, any
> recommendations?

Yep. FARBERWARE 12 INCH STAINLESS STEEL SKILLET (plug that into google). I
don't use 'em, but I've got one. I'll sell it to you for $35 + shipping.

nb
notbob

On 2005-01-10, Ruddell > wrote:

> After doing a bit of shopping/searching I have to now ask, is there such
> thing as a stainless steel electric frying pan? If so, any
> recommendations?

Yep. FARBERWARE 12 INCH STAINLESS STEEL SKILLET (plug that into google). I
don't use 'em, but I've got one. I'll sell it to you for $35 + shipping.

nb

Sam D.

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2005-01-10, Ruddell > wrote:
> >
> > After doing a bit of shopping/searching I have to now ask, is

there such
> > thing as a stainless steel electric frying pan? If so, any
> > recommendations?

> Yep. FARBERWARE 12 INCH STAINLESS STEEL SKILLET (plug that into

google). I
> don't use 'em, but I've got one. I'll sell it to you for $35 +

shipping.

I've got one too that I have had for 4 decades. It is probably the
least used kitchen item I ever owned.

Sam D.

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2005-01-10, Ruddell > wrote:
> >
> > After doing a bit of shopping/searching I have to now ask, is

there such
> > thing as a stainless steel electric frying pan? If so, any
> > recommendations?

> Yep. FARBERWARE 12 INCH STAINLESS STEEL SKILLET (plug that into

google). I
> don't use 'em, but I've got one. I'll sell it to you for $35 +

shipping.

I've got one too that I have had for 4 decades. It is probably the
least used kitchen item I ever owned.

notbob

On 2005-01-10, Sam D. > wrote:

> I've got one too that I have had for 4 decades....

Boy, and I thought I was a pack rat!

nb
notbob

On 2005-01-10, Sam D. > wrote:

> I've got one too that I have had for 4 decades....

Boy, and I thought I was a pack rat!

nb
Ruddell

In > notbob wrote:
> On 2005-01-10, Sam D. > wrote:
>
>> I've got one too that I have had for 4 decades....

> Boy, and I thought I was a pack rat!

Ok, I'm interested but tell me, why don't you use them?

--
Cheers

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply

notbob

On 2005-01-12, Ruddell > wrote:

> Ok, I'm interested but tell me, why don't you use them?

I don't know, I'm just not an electric skillet kinda guy. It was a present
from my mom, who's an avowed electric skillet freak. It's not that it's
stainless steel, either. I have a nice set of French SS/Cu skillets for the
stove and some nonstick and cast iron skillets as well. It's just a PIA to
drag the thing out, plug in the AC cord/control module, set it, etc, and it
takes up space on the counter. I can see a big electric pancake griddle,
but a skillet.... [shrug]

If you'd like, I'll take some pictures and put them up.

nb

Preference for Carbon Steel over Stainless Steel T Blake General Cooking 36 30-05-2014 08:43 PM
Stainless Steel Aamira Cooking Equipment 1 06-12-2012 12:03 PM
Stainless steel Andy Petro Cooking Equipment 15 02-05-2008 03:42 PM
Stainless Steel DGD Barbecue 8 03-05-2007 05:12 PM
Stainless steel Ruddell General Cooking 0 10-01-2005 01:39 AM