sf

Default It Happened!

I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
the take?

sf
elaine

"sf" > wrote in message

> I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
> spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
> the take?
>

> sf

OMG is that the skinny person that looks like a 'Stepford Wife'? I've often
tuned into that show (but not for long) - she's entirely way too
undernourished, and I could never figure out why the hell she has her own
cooking show - no less.

Elaine
- who is doing nothing particularly challenging this sat. aft.

The segment ended and I did not see her swallow. I was thinking she
didn't.
Her head is too big for her body...or the camera angles are just odd

Andy

"elaine" > wrote in
:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>>

>> I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
>> spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
>> the take?
>>

>> sf

> OMG is that the skinny person that looks like a 'Stepford Wife'? I've
> often tuned into that show (but not for long) - she's entirely way too
> undernourished, and I could never figure out why the hell she has her
> own cooking show - no less.

It pains me to watch her keep that smile on her face ALL the time.

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)

Yeah, thought about that as it was being sent....

Yeah, thought about that as it was being sent....

Matthew Venhaus

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> The segment ended and I did not see her swallow. I was thinking she
> didn't.
> Her head is too big for her body...or the camera angles are just odd

I think it would be her clothing. A higher neck line would suit her better
IMHO.

Matthew Venhaus

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> The segment ended and I did not see her swallow. I was thinking she
> didn't.
> Her head is too big for her body...or the camera angles are just odd

I think it would be her clothing. A higher neck line would suit her better
IMHO.

Virginia Tadrzynski

One of my favorite cookbooks is entitled "Never Trust a Skinny Cook". I
think this fits the whole Giada string. (She IS a string). Next question:
Is Sheldon sick? This whole 'swallowing' line is one he would be salivating
at the thought of how nasty a comeback he could make. He must be to have
missed this one.
-Ginny

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> The segment ended and I did not see her swallow. I was thinking she
> didn't.
> Her head is too big for her body...or the camera angles are just odd

sf

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:42:26 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

> This whole 'swallowing' line is one he would be salivating
> at the thought of how nasty a comeback he could make. He must be to have
> missed this one.

I think he's enjoying the fact that everyone is expecting
him to say something off color and he's NOT. hehehehe!

sf
sf

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:42:26 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

> This whole 'swallowing' line is one he would be salivating
> at the thought of how nasty a comeback he could make. He must be to have
> missed this one.

I think he's enjoying the fact that everyone is expecting
him to say something off color and he's NOT. hehehehe!

sf

They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
them...it's www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
two of the glasses...

I'm in San Diego...never heard that one, but the description is
correct. I really don't like the camera angles or the fuzzy way the
show is shown. Don't know cinematography terminology, but you
know...Rachel Ray's show is clear and crisp and Giada is blurry...and
they focus in on her hands chopping garlic or washing off in the
sink...weird stuff...

sf

On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:

> They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
> them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
> update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
> two of the glasses...

Thanks! Would you please email me (remove the EE) or post
the url when you get the next catalog?

sf
sf

On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:

> They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
> them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
> update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
> two of the glasses...

Thanks! Would you please email me (remove the EE) or post
the url when you get the next catalog?

sf
itsjoannotjoann

And what's with the 'hip hugger' apron she wears all the time??

Did you see her mom toward the end of the show? She's also got the
lump on her forehead and receeding hairline.

itsjoannotjoann

And what's with the 'hip hugger' apron she wears all the time??

Did you see her mom toward the end of the show? She's also got the
lump on her forehead and receeding hairline.

itsjoannotjoann

And what's with the 'hip hugger' apron she wears all the time??

Did you see her mom toward the end of the show? She's also got the
lump on her forehead and receeding hairline.

itsjoannotjoann

And what's with the 'hip hugger' apron she wears all the time??

Did you see her mom toward the end of the show? She's also got the
lump on her forehead and receeding hairline.

A.C.

sf wrote:

> I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
> spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
> the take?
>

> sf

i don't know why everyone says she's so skinny, she's not. you don't get
shoulders and boobs like that by starving yourself. maybe everyone else is
just too fat.

A.C.

sf wrote:

> I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
> spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
> the take?
>

> sf

i don't know why everyone says she's so skinny, she's not. you don't get
shoulders and boobs like that by starving yourself. maybe everyone else is
just too fat.

Dave Smith

"A.C." wrote:

> i don't know why everyone says she's so skinny, she's not.

She certainly isn't gravity challenged.

> you don't get shoulders and boobs like that by starving yourself. maybe
> everyone else is just too fat.

I don't know about that. I know a girl who had a nice figure but small
breasted. She took advantage of cosmetic surgery, went to the hospital and
came back a few cup sizes larger. A lot of women have huge shoulders when
they are dressed. It's the shoulder pads.

Dave Smith

"A.C." wrote:

> i don't know why everyone says she's so skinny, she's not.

She certainly isn't gravity challenged.

> you don't get shoulders and boobs like that by starving yourself. maybe
> everyone else is just too fat.

I don't know about that. I know a girl who had a nice figure but small
breasted. She took advantage of cosmetic surgery, went to the hospital and
came back a few cup sizes larger. A lot of women have huge shoulders when
they are dressed. It's the shoulder pads.

itsjoannotjoann

Nope, you don't get boobs like that by starving yourself.She's on the
verge of looking anorexic, her head is large for her body and those
boobs she has are most likely bra inserts called 'chicken cutlets'.
They make women who have boobs the size of fried eggs look reasonably
busty, especially if she is wearing a pushup bra also known as a wonder
bra. Then again, she could have opted for surgery.When her husband
showed up in the last 15 minutes or so of the show they met up in Rome,
I believe. He said the scenery was beautiful and how impressed he was
with the city, etc. She chimes in with "what about ME, what about this
scenery?" A tad self-centered imo.

sf

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:41:03 -0500, "A.C."
> wrote:

> i don't know why everyone says she's so skinny, she's not. you don't get
> shoulders and boobs like that by starving yourself.

Oh, AC... you are young and innocent. It's called plastic
surgery. A couple more bucks will buy a bigger butt too.

> maybe everyone else is just too fat.

sf

itsjoannotjoann

sf wrote:

> Oh, AC... you are young and innocent. It's called plastic
> surgery. A couple more bucks will buy a bigger butt too.
>

> sf

Oooooooh, I saw a program on the Discovery Channel or it could have
been the Discovery Health channel last year, and there was a nice
looking girl who had the butt augmentation done. Sounded pretty
painful to me as you don't sit on your boobs, but you would sit on your
hinny(?). Anyway, she was not allowed to sit on her new butt for 6
weeks. Yikes.

Denise~*

> They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
> them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
> update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
> two of the glasses...

Only $25 here
http://www.zippergifts.com/entertain...mlesswine.html
Denise~*

> i don't know why everyone says she's so skinny, she's not. you don't get
> shoulders and boobs like that by starving yourself. maybe everyone else is
> just too fat.

Bull. My sister was borderline anorexic in HS, and was still a C cup.
I was THIN in HS and was a C cup.

sf

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:55:11 -0800, Denise~*

> > They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
> > them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
> > update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
> > two of the glasses...
> >

> Only $25 here
> http://www.zippergifts.com/entertain...mlesswine.html

It's bookmarked... thanks.

sf
sf

On 10 Jan 2005 21:38:41 -0800, "itsjoannotjoann"
> wrote:

> there was a nice
> looking girl who had the butt augmentation done. Sounded pretty
> painful to me as you don't sit on your boobs, but you would sit on your
> hinny(?). Anyway, she was not allowed to sit on her new butt for 6
> weeks. Yikes.

You know what my grandmother used to say? "It hurts to be
beautiful." I think it makes a lot of sense in this
situation!

sf

what happened Pete Whitehead Diabetic 2 27-11-2009 06:08 AM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 05:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 08:26 PM
Whatever happened to BigDog Barbecue 17 13-11-2004 12:27 AM
Hey SF What happened to your boy? The Wolf General Cooking 40 12-10-2003 01:15 AM