Old 08-01-2005, 09:17 PM
sf

Default It Happened!

I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
the take?

sf

Old 08-01-2005, 09:30 PM
elaine

"sf" wrote in message

I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
the take?

sf

OMG is that the skinny person that looks like a 'Stepford Wife'? I've often
tuned into that show (but not for long) - she's entirely way too
undernourished, and I could never figure out why the hell she has her own
cooking show - no less.

Elaine
- who is doing nothing particularly challenging this sat. aft.

Old 08-01-2005, 10:56 PM

The segment ended and I did not see her swallow. I was thinking she
didn't.
Her head is too big for her body...or the camera angles are just odd

Old 09-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Andy

"elaine" wrote in
:

"sf" wrote in message

I witnessed Giada De Laurentiis actually put a strand of
spaghetti in her mouth! I wonder if she spit it out after
the take?

sf

OMG is that the skinny person that looks like a 'Stepford Wife'? I've
often tuned into that show (but not for long) - she's entirely way too
undernourished, and I could never figure out why the hell she has her
own cooking show - no less.

It pains me to watch her keep that smile on her face ALL the time.

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)

Old 09-01-2005, 12:35 AM
[email protected]

Yeah, thought about that as it was being sent....

Old 09-01-2005, 12:35 AM
[email protected]

Yeah, thought about that as it was being sent....

Old 09-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Matthew Venhaus

wrote in message
ps.com...
The segment ended and I did not see her swallow. I was thinking she
didn't.
Her head is too big for her body...or the camera angles are just odd

I think it would be her clothing. A higher neck line would suit her better
IMHO.

Old 09-01-2005, 06:42 AM
Virginia Tadrzynski

One of my favorite cookbooks is entitled "Never Trust a Skinny Cook". I
think this fits the whole Giada string. (She IS a string). Next question:
Is Sheldon sick? This whole 'swallowing' line is one he would be salivating
at the thought of how nasty a comeback he could make. He must be to have
missed this one.
-Ginny

ps.com...

Old 10-01-2005, 02:49 AM
sf

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:42:26 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
wrote:

This whole 'swallowing' line is one he would be salivating
at the thought of how nasty a comeback he could make. He must be to have
missed this one.

I think he's enjoying the fact that everyone is expecting
him to say something off color and he's NOT. hehehehe!

sf

what happened Pete Whitehead Diabetic 2 27-11-2009 06:08 AM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 05:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 08:26 PM
Whatever happened to BigDog Barbecue 17 13-11-2004 12:27 AM
Hey SF What happened to your boy? The Wolf General Cooking 40 12-10-2003 01:15 AM