sf

On 10 Jan 2005 21:38:41 -0800, "itsjoannotjoann"
> wrote:

> there was a nice
> looking girl who had the butt augmentation done. Sounded pretty
> painful to me as you don't sit on your boobs, but you would sit on your
> hinny(?). Anyway, she was not allowed to sit on her new butt for 6
> weeks. Yikes.

You know what my grandmother used to say? "It hurts to be
beautiful." I think it makes a lot of sense in this
situation!

sf
Denise~*

sf wrote:

>> Only $25 here
>> http://www.zippergifts.com/entertain...mlesswine.html

> It's bookmarked... thanks.
>
> sf

Actually, before you go there, look here :-)
http://www.cooking.com/products/shpr...Riedel+barware
Denise~*

sf wrote:

>> Only $25 here
>> http://www.zippergifts.com/entertain...mlesswine.html

> It's bookmarked... thanks.
>
> sf

Actually, before you go there, look here :-)
http://www.cooking.com/products/shpr...Riedel+barware
Denise~*

sf wrote:

>> Only $25 here
>> http://www.zippergifts.com/entertain...mlesswine.html

> It's bookmarked... thanks.
>
> sf

Actually, before you go there, look here :-)
http://www.cooking.com/products/shpr...Riedel+barware
sf

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:47:29 -0800, Denise~*
> wrote:

> sf wrote:
>

> >> Only $25 here
> >> http://www.zippergifts.com/entertain...mlesswine.html

> > It's bookmarked... thanks.
> >
> > sf

> Actually, before you go there, look here :-)
> http://www.cooking.com/products/shpr...Riedel+barware

LOL! You name the red wine, they might have a stemless
glass to drink it in. Thanks for the humor (and even lower
price)! Can you get me 2 for $10?

Always Hopeful,

sf

Terry Pulliam Burd

www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
>update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
>two of the glasses...

You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
the post preceding yours is gone.

Hope this helps.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

Terry Pulliam Burd

On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:

>They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
>them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
>update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
>two of the glasses...

You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
the post preceding yours is gone.

Hope this helps.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

Terry Pulliam Burd

On 10 Jan 2005 21:38:41 -0800, "itsjoannotjoann"
> wrote:

>Oooooooh, I saw a program on the Discovery Channel or it could have
>been the Discovery Health channel last year, and there was a nice
>looking girl who had the butt augmentation done. Sounded pretty
>painful to me as you don't sit on your boobs, but you would sit on your
>hinny(?). Anyway, she was not allowed to sit on her new butt for 6
>weeks. Yikes.

Howinhell do you manage that? And for six weeks???

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

Terry Pulliam Burd

On 10 Jan 2005 21:38:41 -0800, "itsjoannotjoann"
> wrote:

>Oooooooh, I saw a program on the Discovery Channel or it could have
>been the Discovery Health channel last year, and there was a nice
>looking girl who had the butt augmentation done. Sounded pretty
>painful to me as you don't sit on your boobs, but you would sit on your
>hinny(?). Anyway, she was not allowed to sit on her new butt for 6
>weeks. Yikes.

Howinhell do you manage that? And for six weeks???

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

Steve Calvin

Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
> On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:
>

>>They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
>>them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
>>update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
>>two of the glasses...

> You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
> from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
> supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
> that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
> We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
> least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
> save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
> will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
> the post preceding yours is gone.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

I tried it Terry. It fell on deaf ears.

--
Steve

Life should *not* be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming, "WHOO HOOOOO, what a ride!"

Steve Calvin

Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
> On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:
>

>>They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
>>them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
>>update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
>>two of the glasses...

> You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
> from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
> supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
> that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
> We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
> least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
> save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
> will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
> the post preceding yours is gone.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

I tried it Terry. It fell on deaf ears.

--
Steve

Life should *not* be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming, "WHOO HOOOOO, what a ride!"
sf

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:24:28 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

> On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:
>
> >They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
> >them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
> >update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
> >two of the glasses...

> You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
> from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
> supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
> that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
> We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
> least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
> save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
> will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
> the post preceding yours is gone.

tsk... you need another news reader. On mine, they are kept
until intentionally deleted.

sf
sf

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:24:28 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

> On 9 Jan 2005 18:37:02 -0800, wrote:
>
> >They are made by Reidel. Michael Chiarello has a catalog that sells
> >them...it's
www.whatever the name of his show is.com...I get an e-mail
> >update of that catalog all the time and look and delete it ..$36 for
> >two of the glasses...

> You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
> from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
> supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
> that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
> We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
> least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
> save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
> will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
> the post preceding yours is gone.

tsk... you need another news reader. On mine, they are kept
until intentionally deleted.

sf
itsjoannotjoann

I dunno how a person would manage not sitting on their butt for 6
weeks, they didn't 'splain that, wish they would have.

Terry Pulliam Burd

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:11:29 -0800, sf > wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:24:28 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>> You're going to get flamed sooner or later for not quoting something
>> from the post to which you are replying. How in the world are we
>> supposed to know what "they" are? To a newbie, it'll appear simple
>> that one simply looks at the preceding post, but it isn't that simple.
>> We read newsgroups at different times and once a post is read, at
>> least on my newsreader, I won't see it again unless I intentionally
>> save it. So, if I've already read the post to which you're replying, I
>> will have no idea (as in this case) what you're talking about, because
>> the post preceding yours is gone.

>tsk... you need another news reader. On mine, they are kept
>until intentionally deleted.

tsk...My (Agent) works just fine. I intentionally delete everything
I've read, otherwise I'd have a pretty messy newsreader. If I've
already read a post, which is now deleted, and the reply, which is
new, quotes nothing of the prior post, I am not going to know to what
the poster is referring. I misspoke in saying, "I won't see it again
unless I intentionally save it," when I should have said, "I won't see
it again b/c I will have deleted it."

Long litigation week and I'm seeing stars. Working all weekend, too.
Yippee skippee.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

Denise~*

>> Actually, before you go there, look here :-)
>> http://www.cooking.com/products/shpr...Riedel+barware

> LOL! You name the red wine, they might have a stemless
> glass to drink it in. Thanks for the humor (and even lower
> price)! Can you get me 2 for $10?
>
> Always Hopeful,
>

> sf

Nope, sorry $20 is the lowest I can go. although I do like the
look, I'm not really willing to spend the dough. I'll wait till I can
find them at the Dollar store (hehe)

Actually, that's not really much of a joke, I just bought a six-pack of
wine glasses at IKEA for $3.99 for "everyday" use so I don't have to
pull out my crystal.

Denise~*

what happened Pete Whitehead Diabetic 2 27-11-2009 06:08 AM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 05:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 08:26 PM
Whatever happened to BigDog Barbecue 17 13-11-2004 12:27 AM
Hey SF What happened to your boy? The Wolf General Cooking 40 12-10-2003 01:15 AM