-   General Cooking (
-   -   Espresso machine (

Bexx 04-01-2005 08:39 PM

Espresso machine

Haven't visited this group in quite some time (have been producing kids
wholesale), but it seemed like the best place to ask my question.

I'm looking for a type of 2 cup stove top espresso machine; I saw one
at a house I visited, but was talking too much and forgot to ask about
it. It was red coloured at the bottom and had two really cute curved
brass coloured pipes coming out of the top. Two small cups sit under
these pipes to catch the coffee as it's made. I found a similar thing
online, but it was rather ugly; like a silver metal chimney with a
couple of arm type things sticking out at right angles at the top - a
little grim and functional.

Anyway, there's a very good chance I may be going to Italy quite soon
but, sadly, won't have much time for browsing in shops. Can anyone
*please* tell me what these particular espresso machines are called in
Italian, if they have a special name, or point me in the direction of a
www where I might be able to find one to buy?

Many thanks.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.