Donna

Default What is your opinion of silicone baking pans?

I would appreciate your opinions on the silicone baking pans being
advertised.

Thanks------------ Donna

Ross Reid

"Donna" > wrote:

>I would appreciate your opinions on the silicone baking pans being
>advertised.
>
>Thanks------------ Donna

Work well.
Cost plenty.

Ross.
Ross Reid

"Donna" > wrote:

>I would appreciate your opinions on the silicone baking pans being
>advertised.
>
>Thanks------------ Donna

Work well.
Cost plenty.

Ross.
Katra

In article >,
"Donna" > wrote:

> I would appreciate your opinions on the silicone baking pans being
> advertised.
>
> Thanks------------ Donna

I liked them...

For as long as they lasted anyway! :-)
Protecting them with paper cups will make them "live" a bit longer.
--
K.
Susan Edkins

"Donna" > wrote in message
>I would appreciate your opinions on the silicone baking pans being
>advertised.
>
> Thanks------------ Donna

I really like them---especially the layer cake pans. REALLY non-stick. Use a
baking/cookie sheet underneath for stability. Look for them at big-discount
stores; I paid $5.00 each at Tuesday Morning, $10 for a Bundt pan at
T.J.MAXX.

Regards,

Susan

Susan Edkins