Old 01-01-2005, 09:21 PM
[email protected]

Default is puritan's pride brand okay?

there's a site http://www.vitamins.com

they got good prices but i'm not so sure about their reputation.
have you bought stuff from them?

good or bad?

Old 02-01-2005, 06:00 AM
Stan Horwitz

In article . com,
wrote:

there's a site
http://www.vitamins.com

they got good prices but i'm not so sure about their reputation.
have you bought stuff from them?

good or bad?

I have been buying nutrition supplements from Puritan's Pride for a
couple of years. No problems at all.

Old 02-01-2005, 11:13 AM
barry in indy

"Stan Horwitz" wrote in message

I have been buying nutrition supplements from Puritan's Pride
for a
couple of years. No problems at all.

Maybe it's just me, but I do not like dealing with companies that
have a different sale every week. Whether Puritan's Pride is
having a buy-one-get-one-free sale, or a buy-one-get-two-free
sale, or a buy-two-get-three-free sale, the prices stay pretty
much the same, and are usually higher that Swanson Vitamins,
where I do my shopping: http://www.swansonvitamins.com

--
barry in indy

Old 04-01-2005, 06:34 AM
Dr. Zarkov

wrote in message
ups.com...
there's a site http://www.vitamins.com

they got good prices but i'm not so sure about their reputation.
have you bought stuff from them?

good or bad?

I've dealt with them for many years with no problems. They're always having
these BS "N for 1 sales" and promotions, but just about all other vendors in
this area do that.

Old 04-01-2005, 06:34 AM
Dr. Zarkov

wrote in message
ups.com...
there's a site http://www.vitamins.com

they got good prices but i'm not so sure about their reputation.
have you bought stuff from them?

good or bad?

I've dealt with them for many years with no problems. They're always having
these BS "N for 1 sales" and promotions, but just about all other vendors in
this area do that.

Neighbours envy, owners pride [email protected] General Cooking 0 25-02-2008 12:58 PM
Pride winery Midlife Wine 1 04-01-2006 06:29 AM
London Pride Joel Beer 2 24-09-2005 09:24 AM
What has happened to Fuller's London Pride RolandRB Beer 1 31-10-2004 11:42 AM