Default Panasonic Breadmaker SD-BT56P Manual

Does anyone have the instructions for the Panasonic SD-BT56P
Breadmaker? My Mom was given a used one. It's in great shape but
doesn't have a manual. (That's probably why it's hardly been used). If
someone could email me the basic instructions, I would be extremely
grateful. Or if you could copy and snail mail the manual, I could send
re-imbursement.
Can anyone help? Thank You. Annie

PENMART01

writes:

>Does anyone have the instructions for the Panasonic SD-BT56P
>Breadmaker? My Mom was given a used one. It's in great shape but
>doesn't have a manual. (That's probably why it's hardly been used). If
>someone could email me the basic instructions, I would be extremely
>grateful. Or if you could copy and snail mail the manual, I could send
>re-imbursement.
>Can anyone help? Thank You. Annie

From the panasonic.com site you can get to the section on bread machines. The
following is not the same model but will probably suffice... if not call their
toll free number, shown on the first page. You will need Adobe Acrobat...
Go he http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/SDYD250.PDF

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

writes:

>Does anyone have the instructions for the Panasonic SD-BT56P
>Breadmaker? My Mom was given a used one. It's in great shape but
>doesn't have a manual. (That's probably why it's hardly been used). If
>someone could email me the basic instructions, I would be extremely
>grateful. Or if you could copy and snail mail the manual, I could send
>re-imbursement.
>Can anyone help? Thank You. Annie

From the panasonic.com site you can get to the section on bread machines. The
following is not the same model but will probably suffice... if not call their
toll free number, shown on the first page. You will need Adobe Acrobat...
Go he http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/SDYD250.PDF

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
LibraryCat513

When I bought my Zojirushi breadmaker at a thrift shop some time back,
it didn't come with an instruction manual. What I did was went to the
manufacturer website and emailed them explaining that, and giving them
the model information, and they were kind enough to mail me a free copy
of the owner's manual. Maybe you could try that with Panasonic and see
what they do.

TOM KAN PA

Try he

http://www.livemanuals.com/

Hitachi HB-B201 Breadmaker Manual [email protected] Baking 0 02-01-2008 03:03 PM
Hitachi HB-B201 Breadmaker Manual [email protected] Baking 0 02-01-2008 02:59 PM
Anyone got the manual for Panasonic NE1856 industrial microwave oven? yAro General Cooking 2 23-05-2005 11:53 AM
panasonic breadmaker Pete Lodd Baking 3 25-01-2005 06:12 PM
Panasonic Breadmaker SD-BT56P Manual [email protected] General Cooking 0 27-12-2004 02:10 AM