Bunky42

Default Scientific studies

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>
>>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
>>news:1103774412.c84526aa6f26eb7b52a3faad12358fde @teranews...

>>>Sorry my being openly Christian offends you. Please forgive me.

>>Openly Christian is fine. Openly sanctimonious and hypocritical git,
>>however, causes some stress.
>>
>>Excuse me while I retune my filters on a new computer.....

> Sorry my being openly Christian offends you too (shrug):
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
>

> May God bless those who read the following:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
>

> May what I have written enlighten you and others.
>
> Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
> (http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).
>

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-Certified Cardiologist
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/
>
> **
> Who is the humblest person in the universe?
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
>
> What is all this about?
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
>
> Is this spam?
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

Your posts are unreadable with all of the GD links attached.

cancer studies blair General Cooking 2 15-04-2010 04:31 PM
Health Benefits of Tea: Studies Show That Tea Might Help ReduceFatigue Dennis Pang Tea 0 25-06-2008 09:42 PM
National Geographic Logevity Studies Beach Runner Vegan 0 27-11-2005 10:41 PM
Need scientific help Mike Petro Tea 0 11-04-2004 06:13 AM
Ah, the scientific mind... Bob Pastorio General Cooking 6 04-10-2003 07:53 AM